Apocalypse Predictions

Keyrock

Apocalypse Scenarios  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What Will Happen on December 21st?

• Extinction Size Asteroid Impact
    • Supervolcano Eruption
    • Magnitude 10 Earthquake
    • Nuclear War
    • Robot Apocalypse (Terminator Style)
    • Robot Apocalypse (Matrix Style)
    • Zombie Apocalypse
    • Obsidian files for bankruptcy, riots ensue leading to a total collapse of civilization
    • Nothing will happen, silly goose
    • Other

Guest The Architect

Just as I'm about to laugh at an end of the world believer a few seconds before midnight on the 21st, a black hole will consume the earth.

"Haha, I told you nothing was going to happ---"

With my vast and awesome psychic powers I Nonekdamus predict that I shall once again be proven a greedy deluded fraud. Heed my words ye of little faith.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

No option to transcend our mortal shells?

I did my best with the poll, but I will admit that it is woefully incomplete. Heck, I didn't even list alien invasion.

:blush:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Funny topic, I like :grin:

I voted for the obvious outcome, nothing will happen.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

A technologically advanced alien race comprised of very large cats with laser beams on their heads will visit Earth and be horrified that their "kin" are enslaved as pets. Only those with cats who will vouch for and plead for their humans will be spared. If you hurry, you can adopt a cat, give it lots of hugs and treats, and perhaps survive the coming Furpocolypse.

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A technologically advanced alien race comprised of very large cats with laser beams on their heads will visit Earth and be horrified that their "kin" are enslaved as pets. Only those with cats who will vouch for and plead for their humans will be spared. If you hurry, you can adopt a cat, give it lots of hugs and treats, and perhaps survive the coming Furpocolypse.

Being the rodent lover that I am, I suppose there's no hope for me.

>_<

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

>_<

I'm sure they'll be likely to also keep a few people around as easy, inexpensive labor for their meat, catnip and milk farms. :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

>_<

I'm sure they'll be likely to also keep a few people around as easy, inexpensive labor for their meat, catnip and milk farms. :biggrin:

I, for one, welcome our new furry overlords. :sweat:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Going out with a bang would be most glorious. Yellowstone! :w00t:

The end is probably going to be something more quaint and probably human made, like social unrest because of over population and resource shortages. The sheer volume of food eating, energy consuming masses is going to reach critical mass some day and the system will collapse worse than the GFC.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Keyrock you missed an option on the poll:

Guard Dog sits on his porch, gets loaded on fine bourbon, and greets the apocalypse while blasting Bob Marley from his speakers.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You mean the end of the Mayan calendar. The Mayan apocalypse already happened a thousand years ago. If their civilization lasted long enough to be around today they'd be buying a new calendar at Walmart.

Edited by AGX-17
  • Like 2

The conspiracy theorists who thought that the end of the Mayan Calender meant the end of the world try to destroy the world in order to be right.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mayan-apocalypse-2012--how-predictions-came-from-new-age-magic-mushroom-trip-130852054.html

Different perspective around the history of the "Mayan doomsday countdown"

:)

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mayan-apocalypse-2012--how-predictions-came-from-new-age-magic-mushroom-trip-130852054.html

Different perspective around the history of the "Mayan doomsday countdown"

:)

John Milton 

Tin-foil hats are generally responsible for these sorts of things. Or the History Channel. What's odd is how eagerly some conservative christians cling to the "false religions" of "heathen savages" because it vaguely fits their desire to see the world end.

Tin-foil hats are generally responsible for these sorts of things. Or the History Channel. What's odd is how eagerly some conservative christians cling to the "false religions" of "heathen savages" because it vaguely fits their desire to see the world end.

:grin: You have raised a good point, its funny how suddenly it can become convenient to believe in certain views when it suits a religious agenda

John Milton