Update #16: Reward Updates, Combat with Tim, Mods, and the Mega Dungeon Grows!

Yeah, yeah, I've read the arguments that people use to justify piracy

Yeah, no kidding. Anyone that doesn't want to use Steam is a pirate. Me and all my original non Steam games* feel offended tough. :rolleyes: Curious how The Witcher 2, despite being massively pirated, still made good money.

* some dozens versus my four Steam games, including my currently FTL Steam version... which I use only because the beta used Steam (the devs gave us Steam and gog.com keys though :wub: )

Awesome update as usual! And I love your t-shirt Tim! It matches your big pencil. :D

Hmmm... how many marshmallows indeed. Beware paladin-types... beware! Until next time...

Yes.... YES, everything is going just as planned.... *rubs hands and chuckles evily*

:closed:

This was a great update. (I'm not just saying this because I got upgraded to a hardcover Collector's Book. Honestly, I'm not...)

It was great to finally hear something definitive on modding support. Getting Nexus networks to support PE modding is good too, as far as server performance is concerned. I'm not really a fan of how massive their sites have become in terms of content though, the file moderators are overworked and quality control is nonexistent as a result. The search function could be improved as well.

I'm sure there will be alternative modding community sites as well, so that's not a major concern.

Save prestige classes for expansion 1 & 2.

+1

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

It seems a cat of some sort is a popular choice... YAY. :)

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

If they want to give us a pet, then it should be a pet. It's one of the ways I'm going to try to convince my wife to play the game with me. She likes all that WoWesque sort of stuff and the like.

Dude, do you want me to, y'know, arrange an accident?

doofus. :Cant's broad grin icon:

Hey, any way I can get the wife to buy into my gaming habit is good. I'm not particularly fond of vanity pets, but I don't hate them per se. I am happy, however, to be packing more levels onto that mega dungeon which was, if I'm not mistaken, your idea, you glorious bastard.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

She could be wearing an enchanted collar

Edited by Sugarjaye

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Well, Squeky, you could be your own pet in the game. Nice Avatar.

I think some folks will find it jarring to have a pet. I mean some of the grognards, but I always seemed to end up with that... Lim Lim? in PS:T. Just imagine that the cat evaded the dragon fire like a good thief.

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

everyone, go ~like~ the obsidian facebook kickstarter whatchamacalit thingie...they get 15k we get a new dungeon level.

facebook may violate my tenets as a rational human organism, but hey, its another level man!

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61167-obsidian-seeks-likes-on-its-official-facebook-page/

the uh link is in the link...

Edited by NerdBoner
  • Like 1

everyone, go ~like~ the obsidian facebook kickstarter whatchamacalit thingie...they get 15k we get a new dungeon level.

facebook may violate my tenets as a rational human organism, but hey, its another level man!

the uh link is in the link...

Feed the beast? Ah, no thanks. (Meaning facebook, of course. :p )

Edited by rjshae
  • Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

hah, you guys acting all snobbish like you're too good to make a fake facebook account...don't pretend you have anything better to do with your saturday night!

I'm not at home and I don't sign onto facebook from this location. However, I will like your link when I arrive. As it turns out.... I *do* have something better to do on a Saturday night, such as head out for some Indian cuisine with the wife. :Cant's wolfish grin icon:

Obsidian Plays

I'm not at home and I don't sign onto facebook from this location. However, I will like your link when I arrive. As it turns out.... I *do* have something better to do on a Saturday night, such as head out for some Indian cuisine with the wife. :Cant's wolfish grin icon:

woah, hoah, slow down there, It's not my link...it is a link to a thread about Obsidian's facebook thing for another level.

I, myself, this person here, personally, does not have any sort of affiliation with said "book of faces" except in the form of a fraudulent account under a rather pompous sounding pseudonym.

These guy are pretty cool, a "Wolpertinger". It is basically a horned hare with wings and fangs.

Good job that things got wings. Those horns would be a royal pain to try and get down a hole.

hah, you guys acting all snobbish like you're too good to make a fake facebook account...don't pretend you have anything better to do with your saturday night!

Snobbery has nothing to do with it, Sir NerdBoner. Good luck with that "anonymity" thing. :)

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."