50,000 Backers. Wow!

I can't decide whether I'd like them to add more stretch goals so we can get more cool stuff or whether I'd rather not see cool features I want get cut for lack of money.

Oh, who am I kidding, bring on the stretch goals, if we don't get to em on this funding run they can put em in an expansion pack or similar down the road.

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

Found out about Project Eternity only a few weeks ago while browsing the web and been waiting for my salary ever since so I could pledge some money to help fund it.

I'm glad it came in today :) Now I can't wait for the update even though I should be in bed already

we've got a fair bit to 2.2 million though :p. I think they shoudl wait until the two goals coincide before releasing their awesome news. Even if it ends up being in the wee hours of tomorrow morning for Americans.

People would be disappointed (as it was announced for the 50k backers) and I don't really see the benefit.

Or what do you mean?

Found out about Project Eternity only a few weeks ago while browsing the web and been waiting for my salary ever since so I could pledge some money to help fund it.

I'm glad it came in today :) Now I can't wait for the update even though I should be in bed already

It was only announced a few weeks ago. :p

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

:) Awesome!

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

we've got a fair bit to 2.2 million though :p. I think they shoudl wait until the two goals coincide before releasing their awesome news. Even if it ends up being in the wee hours of tomorrow morning for Americans.

If they are smart and put up some intriguing stretchgoals to light a fire under our arses, the pledges might pick up speed towards a final pull, like what happened with Wasteland 2. If they play it right, we might even pass 3 million.

When Chris Avellone was mid-way announced to be participating in Wasteland 2 pledges soared.

dailypledges.png

Edited by Gyges

People would be disappointed (as it was announced for the 50k backers) and I don't really see the benefit.

Or what do you mean?

The news would have greater impact if both of the goals coincide. Given current trends though there is a large chance that it won't happen until tomorrow. I don't know, there really isn't any real logic behind my particular opinion.

SAWYER!! I can see you are online! Europe must have the 50K announcement, we cannot wait for you lazy American's "sleep" to end, whatever that is.

Edited by Gyges

Just get the damn paypal-option already so i can do my pledge.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If we manage the 2.3 million I'll change my pledge from 50$ to 110$ for the digital tier with beta key :dancing:

Do it now and get us that much closer. You can always lower it before the deadline if you want. Or, as of today, you can just add 25 bucks to get beta access. ;)

Edited by Ink Blot