I'd up my pledge but... (opinions)

Pledging more..  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Would you donate more if you knew more about the game?

• Yes, in a heartbeat!
    • Yes but only if they announce romance options.
    • Yes but only if they announce multi-player/mods.
    • Yes but only if they announce romance & multi/mods.
    • No, I already like what's already in it and this is as much as I'm pledging.
    • No and if they announce romance options I'm canceling my pledge.
    • Yes but only if.. (specify in the post)

Hurry someone kill this thread with fire!Then nuke it!Then throw David Gaider over it to cover all traces!!! :aiee:

Inqusition has arrived to perform its duty, in the name of god emperor of mankind , and by grace of Golden throne of terra I procleim exterminatus

And to not make it completly a spam this is obviusly troll thread that said I don't have enough money to plege more, and I dont think obsidian can change it as everything I wanted already is supposed to be in the game

wait no I can plege more but they need to use plot convieniecnce and make it so that Minsc, Mort, and Khadgar have ended up in PE world, yeah

• Like 1

I voted yes if they announced Romance\Sex options in the game

But I am confidant they will have this feature in the game as Obsidian really seems to llisten to its supporters and the majority of fans want this.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

At this point I would up my pledge based on future stretch goals and overall how close we are to achieving them vs time remaining. I am really happy with this project and have confidence Obsidian will produce a great game.

Very interested to see what future stretch goals are going to be. I really put a lot of value on:

• story depth
  • how much influence the player can exert on the world around them
  • detailed, engaging and entertaining npc interaction,
  • world liveliness
  • rich & detailed character progression.
  • diverse and satisfying challenges throughout the game. (combat, puzzles, dialogue etc)

Good poll as there must be many pledgers who up their contribution but for "XXXX"

My "XXXX" is that there is a large jump b/w 140 - 250. More than 2000 have pledged the former but 700 the latter. I can't be the only one of those 2000 who could consider increasing their pledge if there was a tier inbetween, such as 180-200.

Someone very early in the PE Kickstarter campaign noted the lack of granularity in their pledge tiers and who they have made some effort to address it, a few more tiers with a fair spread of rewards should increase the contribution of re-pledgers of their final tally.

One of the clever very parts of the successful Obsidian Order campaign is that it was a small amount that came with a clearly visible prize or reward. I'm sure that OBS have been paying attention.

My two cents.

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

I think the romance stuff was always optional for the most part in the earlier IE games. Although it has been a very long time since I last played them.

Right of the bat I don't remember a single RPG where the romance was not optional. TW2 in parts...perhaps.

Yes but only if.. (specify in the post)

I´d love to pledge more but since i´m a poor student I feel very happy with my 20 $ contribution, I have too many everyday costs to think about right now to pledge more, maybe if there was an option later on to pledge more... You know, when I have a job and make good money.

reported, just in case the mods miss this thread

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

But I am confidant they will have this feature in the game as Obsidian really seems to llisten to its supporters and the majority of fans want this.

You people just don't quit with that do you.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Remember they are not obsessed by it.Like for real.But super seriously.It's just that we are mean and want to ruin their emushunal engagement. :banghead:

I seriously doubt any one feature being added (or left out) would effect my pledge for the game, unless the feature being added was something like "makes baby kittens in a 30 mile radius of the computer explode" or something.

While I may suggest things in these threads, that in no way means that I want Obsidian to do exactly what I want "or else!" I want to play the game they make because I've liked the games these guys have made before.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

...the only group more insistent than the pro-romance camp is the small band of anti-romacers (that's not even a word, isn't it ?). Those 4-5 ppl that seem to police every thread that pops up with that theme only to vehemently express their displeasure -often getting the thread locked in the process.

I was hoping this thread wouldn't turn into a discussion of romances and their advocates/enemies. As it hasn't, it's now done.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: