The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 2

Well, as a native French speaker, it's very easy to merge one word into the next. So it'll be pronouced Cute-Eetude (if that makes sense)

As a French speaker, Cute-Eetude sound like quiétude when said really fast.

Oh well, don't mind me.

Welcome to you Cute-Eetude of the Obsidian Order.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Hey guys, check out this comment from Feargus (maybe it was Josh, I am not sure):

Q:

@obsidian

and how about including The Obsidian Order in a cameo appearance??

Like meeting Drizzt and Wulfgar in BG and BG2?

A:

@Manaf Absolutely, we want to do something cool in game for the Obsidian Order!

Cool huh? I totally missed this comment until Madzookeeper told me, otherwise I would have posted it earlier! :D

Edited by dlux
  • Like 4

:closed:

whoa... a second thread already. wasn't expecting that.

and just to confirm, it was josh that said that about having the order in the group. bruce found it. which is really going to be pretty awesome, i have to admit.

welcome to all the new peoples and stuff.

Master Wetboy of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

Well, what do you guys think would be cool?

Like if we were some kind of legendary order, that has hidden many artifacts and weapons of great power?

We could also be some merry group of adventurers who fight for righteousness and justice! We hunt down any evil-doers and strike them down! heheh

The Obsidian Order could also be a group of mighty PIRATES. YAHAAAR! ^^

:closed:

I don't know about being a legend. Seems a bit bigheaded of us.

I was thinking merc group, extinct wizard order, or fantasy version of ninja- like, the real ninja, spies and assassins that blended in with the common people, not guys in black suits with smoke bombs.

The Blue Mage of the Forgotten, Knight of the Sacred Chao, Agent of The Obsidian Order. Moonlights as a purveyor of silliness and logic.

Bounty is negative five thousand gold, payable upon arrival, should he ever be brought, dead or alive, back to the city of Athkatla.

Personally I don't see anything wrong in being a bit big headed as a group. We are unique as far as I know. We represent the power of the many who are One. We will go down in legend. We are such a varied group we could be just about anything. Pirates are fun but I think we should be on the good side. Nakia may be a rogue but she has always been a chaotic good rogue. A mercenary order that seeks out evil doers and defends the downtrodden and innocent would be my choice.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

An order of brewers so prestigious that we need our own Agent, Dark Night, Master Wetboy, Apprentice Wetboys etc.

Too me centric?

"You would not understand. No mortal possibly could. It is beyond the powers of comprehension of all but the most powerful of powers, and once they understand, they move beyond the veil of mortal comprehension. I can explain it no more than that. Perhaps, sometime, you will understand." - O

No, I want to be a broken down group of ne'er do wells, drinking, boasting and generally being unrespectable....maybe the relic of a once proud Order.

But really I think we should leave it up to Obsidian and not place any expectations upon them in this. :yes:

• Like 2

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Dueps - Back Alley Physician of the Obsidian Order

Edit: I'm definitely more of a ne'er do well, who enjoys drinking while maintaining a facade of respectability. Might I also recommend the blue herb, I knew a guy who knew a guy who said that blue herbs will clear that rash up right away. Trust me, I'm a doctor...

Edited by Dueps

No, I want to be a broken down group of ne'er do wells, drinking, boasting and generally being unrespectable....maybe the relic of a once proud Order.

But really I think we should leave it up to Obsidian and not place any expectations upon them in this. :yes:

I will smash a few skulls in favour of your first option, but my heart tells me that the second option is the way to go. I think it is more about them expressing their appreciation to us then us deciding how we should be appreciated.

• Like 4

"You would not understand. No mortal possibly could. It is beyond the powers of comprehension of all but the most powerful of powers, and once they understand, they move beyond the veil of mortal comprehension. I can explain it no more than that. Perhaps, sometime, you will understand." - O

i'm with leaving obsidian the choice pretty much. was just wondering about what people thought it might be more than anything else. honestly, i'm kinda hoping for something slightly tongue in cheek and slightly serious. just to make it fun.

on a different note feargus said this just a few minutes ago:

Obsidian Entertainment 3 minutes ago

@Steven The Obsidian Order will get some nice placement in the game. It's absolutely at the forefront of our minds.

Master Wetboy of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

I will smash a few skulls in favour of your first option, but my heart tells me that the second option is the way to go. I think it is more about them expressing their appreciation to us then us deciding how we should be appreciated.

We're both Aussies so delinquency is in our genes!

Edited by Sistergoldring

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

I'm in.

If I become a member, Miyagi promises not to pound all of your faces into hamburger.

Unless provoked.

Edited by Death Machine Miyagi

I'm in.

If I become a member, Miyagi promises not to pound all of your faces into hamburger.

Unless provoked.

; Welcome to the Order. Choose a unique title for yourself. :) Check the first post for details.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

I'm in.

Unless provoked.

; Welcome to the Order. Choose a unique title for yourself. :) Check the first post for details.

ありがとう。

Just figured out that, no, the title isn't something I change in preferences.

So I shall be Obsidian Order's Devourer of Souls.

Hey guys, check out this comment from Feargus (maybe it was Josh, I am not sure):

Q:

@obsidian

and how about including The Obsidian Order in a cameo appearance??

Like meeting Drizzt and Wulfgar in BG and BG2?

A:

@Manaf Absolutely, we want to do something cool in game for the Obsidian Order!

Cool huh? I totally missed this comment until Madzookeeper told me, otherwise I would have posted it earlier! :D

how aweseom is that?!?! also so many people on board already, very cool!!

and I also think Obsidian should chose what to do. something tongue in cheek and not too serious would be nice. I like the idea of Sistergoldring

Edited by Tobi

Woohooo! prt2 the OO going from strengh to strengh gang :banana:

Edited by mieu

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym