The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 2

Could you please tell me where did you get the music for the site? I mean, is it official game soundtrack yet or something? Or did one of you just add it?

You have to ask Alper. He made the site.

Well young brethren, I heard my name.

The answer lies in the holy crypts of

http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/?feels=Epic

So it's basically music without specific copyright.

Dear lords and ladies, knights, wizards, courtiers, commoners and beggars of the Order,

I've made two new versions of my recently published artwork for the Obsidian Order of Eternity! :)

As requested both versions can be used as avatars or signaturs. You can download the artworks and modify them on your own (I could also deliver a PSD-file if requested) or you can send me a PM and will do the modifications for you (as hitherto).

Artwork #1:

5l29lx.jpg

Avatar version: http://i50.tinypic.com/qznp20.jpg

Artwork #2:

21kf8qq.jpg

Avatar version: http://i45.tinypic.com/n3mec3.jpg

I hope you like the artworks though many of you will probably prefer the new badges from Update #9 which are very nice in my opinion.

But after all my version only broadens the offer and therewith the choices for you (if Obsidian doesn't mind)! ;)

All hail to the Order! :sorcerer:

LordCrash, I really like the background on these, they have a very nice flow. (jealous) lol

• Like 2
Gensou_Banner.jpg

Okay, noob question, as I can't seem to find it. How does one change the member title on the forums? I've looked in my Account Settings and can't see it anywhere (looked on the help page as well and still no joy). What am I missing?

Nice Coat of Arms LordCrash the Fallen Knight.

*steal copy of image*

too late i already have, i am retiring from shield design, i would like to thank my fellow Knights and my mom, for their early support but we have progresed from those early days (was it realy only 10 days ago?)

Edited by mieu
  • Like 1

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

*steal copy of image*

too late i already have, i am retiring from shield design, i would like to thank my fellow Knights and my mom, for their early support but we have progresed from those early days (was it realy only 10 days ago?)

NooooooooooooooOO!

:p

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

*steal copy of image*

Haha, you're welcome. :)

*steal copy of image*

OMG, but it wasn't me who make you leave this field? ;)

Nice signature but the resolution could be much better. How did you edit the picture and how did you save it???

35167v4.jpg

@Ink Blot You have to wait until you're added to the list, which then will be posted to a mod, who in turn will change your title. (Don't worry, doesn't take too long)

Please let us know the title you wish right here in this topic.

Ah, thanks. I was under the impression from the Help topic that one could do it oneself. I've requested the title: Incorrigible Mountebank of the Obsidian Order.

• Like 1

Okay, noob question, as I can't seem to find it. How does one change the member title on the forums? I've looked in my Account Settings and can't see it anywhere (looked on the help page as well and still no joy). What am I missing?

You can't. You have to pledge an extra $8 (The Obsidian Order supports this game :), you choose a title and then I will add you to the list. You will then receive your title on the next update - we update once a day, so tommorow.

• Like 1

:closed:

You can't. You have to pledge an extra $8 (The Obsidian Order supports this game :), you choose a title and then I will add you to the list. You will then receive your title on the next update - we update once a day, so tommorow.

Oh, so updates once a day. Thanks for the clarification. Just to state again, I would like to be Foreigner of the Obsidian Order, if it's still available. And yes, I did add the $8 to my pledge. :p

Oh, so updates once a day. Thanks for the clarification. Just to state again, I would like to be Foreigner of the Obsidian Order, if it's still available. And yes, I did add the $8 to my pledge. :p

No problem. You will receive your title tommorow. :)

As you might have seen I periodically welcome new members to the order (and add them to the list).

May I be "Destroyer of Worlds"? I have donated my required $8.00 extra on Kickstarter. Glad to join the Order!

Our titles have "Obsidian Order" in them. So you have to choose something like: "Obdsidian Order's Destroyer of Worlds" or something similar. It's up to you - check the other titles in the members list.

:closed: