The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 2

Well, for the $140 tier you get a VIP badge. :)

For $5 you just get a "regular" backer badge.

I probably wouldn't have done it if it was anyone other than Obsidian but their more recent games like Alpha Protocol and Fallout New Vegas meant a lot to me(even though I was a fan of theirs since KotOR II which was also an amazing game IMO)....they meant that there was still a great developer out there who still cared about and believed in truly giving choice to the player and allowing the player to really make meaningful choices that drive the plot. So when I saw the kickstarter go up I knew I had to help out in a meaningful way and I have complete faith that their games are worth it. I just wish I could afford to make a really huge donation....which unfortunately isn't possible for me.

PS: I have never before spent $100 or more on any CE before this.

Edited by Darth Trethon
  • Like 3

1zq6793.jpg

Haha, the one who is responsible for that mistake will have to stand in the corner and watch the wall a whole day long..... :bat:

And yes, I know who it is. .. :devil:

I'd say tar him and feather him. :dancing:

Welcome to all new members! If this keeps going we have a third thread in no time. ^^

Edited by Farudan
  • Like 1

Eternity Gazette (german news about PE)

Yay, new fancy title! Welcome to all the new members! Obsidian Order...you have my sword.

So give it back to wolf! :p

Battlemage of The Obsidian Order|WoOS's|AoUA|BoSB & Knight of the Lily
51f51855-1d80-4893-b580-1894e7e77c20_zps

Currently playing Torment:Tides of Numenera & Reading Neverwinter Saga Gauntlgrym

Hey, just went and joined the oddly charming, golden horde we've got going here ;)

I might as well stick to the facts of my namesake, so I'd like to be appointed Consul of the Order, if that's still available :)

Ave Crassus, consul ordinis!

Chronicler of the Obsidian Order; for the pen is mightier than the sword!

Upped my pledge, how do I expand my Kickstarter-Username with "- Obsidian Order" so I can get in on this or do I just do it here? Sorry if others have asked.

Also how do people know someone has upped their pledge?

Just post the title which you desire, the Obsidian mod's will take care of it.

Currently, it's an honour system so noone except for Obsidian can know...

Hey folks,

I've uploaded the lettering of the Obsidian Order badge from Update #9 with transparent background (as gif), so you can just merge it with your currenct avatar here or on kickstarter if you like so with a picture editing program. There are already some examples on kickstarter, have a look at the comments section there for a glimpse... ;)

http://i45.tinypic.com/9qiadx.gif

Regards

LC

• Like 2
35167v4.jpg

Hey folks,

I've uploaded the lettering of the Obsidian Order badge from Update #9 with transparent background (as gif), so you can just merge it with your currenct avatar here or on kickstarter if you like so with a picture editing program. There are already some examples on kickstarter, have a look at the comments section there for a glimpse... ;)

Regards

LC

hahaha, check out my l337 grafix-skillz :))))

dw7zix.jpg

Hey folks,

Regards

LC

New and improved version: http://i46.tinypic.com/2a77x45.gif

:yes:

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

Hi guys, I just upped my pledge by $8 so you can count me in. Do we need to supply a screenshot as proof or anything or is the order run on an honor system? Screenshot is no problem if it's required.

As I'm a bass player I'll be the High-Priest of Funk for the Order. As long as that position hasn't been filled already of course! :D

High-Priest of Funk of the Obsidian Order

Hi guys, I'm Caerdon, Black Sheep of the Obsidian Order. :yes:

Welcome to The Order, Caerdon.

I'm concerned by your title. It makes me question, if you are gonna be the betrayer/savior of the order later in the storyline :p

Edited by kenup