STEAM!

Gorth

Tomb Raider is probably too new to get a really steep discount but if it does...  

$17.49 on Amazon for the next three days, if you're a Yankee. I assume it's for a Steam download. 

Open to non-Yanks too, provided they're happy to put in an - ahem - 'temporary' US billing address.

It's been even cheaper on GMG in the last month or so - $13.60 - so expect low prices from various online shops. It's a game that's been included with various AMD video cards, so redemption codes for it are also readily available from people on-selling the bundle codes.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I hope I'm around at the right time when Valve has their annual screw up and offers a game STOOOOOOPID cheap for a few minutes before they realize their goof up and fix it.  Last year it was Sleeping Dogs for like 97% off, I already owned the game, but I got some DLCs for like 20 cents.  It would be awesome if they stuck with the Squeenix theme and had that happen with Tomb Raider

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I only have 4€ on my Paypal (and don't intend to add any more), which still might be enough to grab a title or two :biggrin:

I hope I'm around at the right time when Valve has their annual screw up and offers a game STOOOOOOPID cheap for a few minutes before they realize their goof up and fix it.  Last year it was Sleeping Dogs for like 97% off, I already owned the game, but I got some DLCs for like 20 cents.

Last summer they also had Frozen Synapse 90% off for 15 minutes before changing to 80%. I bought 2 copies

Maybe that Kerbal Space Program game will pop up on sale, other than that am laregly cold about this sale.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You'd think people would have discipline.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I wonder if Origin & Uplay will have sales as well.

Either way, none of them will beat that GOG sale for me.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Amazon usually price matches. Or has for the past two at least.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Ha, seems like everyone is trying to access Steam right now. I don't think I've ever had it give me an "unable to load due to heavy traffic" error message.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Wow, underwhelming so far.

• Like 1

Hotline Miami and Receiver  :geek:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Nothing that knocks my socks off so far, though I will scoop up the GRID2 Super Modified Pack DLC for 40% off.  Usually I use 75% off as my threshold, but I can't expect that for a DLC that came out a week ago, not to mention that the difference between 40% and 75% off would be a measly dollar.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Guest Slinky

Heh, Skyrim Legendary Edition was the only game I was thinking to get from the sales and there it is. Im sure it gets better sale than the -40% it has now in the future, but I guess I can live with that price.

Mars: War Logs was listed as a daily, then replaced with Antichamber. It didn't have a daily counter, so that might have been a mistake, Antichamber does have a daily counter.

I want to get it though. Hopefully it gets a deeper discount later. I wonder if there's a chance of Brave New World getting even a 5% discount on Civilization's turn.

Hmm and the badge is just there to promote Trading Cards.

Eh, Defiance is cheap. So if anyone buys that, remember to use http://www.defiance.com/en/welcome-to-defiance/?rc=LWNM39THED7R6G9FKWEF that link to count as a referal from me ;)

How is Defiance? I'm falling in love with the show.
  • Like 1

Assassin's Creed 3 is terrible, right? Wouldn't want to accidentally buy it.

Did you like 2? Well, it's kind of like that but less compelling.

Ridiculously slow start, no new mechanics of interest, and a storyline that just isn't worth the effort of insulting.