The official E3 2012 thread

The combat seems like it would be straight-forward enough with the turnbased style but just imagining... walking around the South Park universe with how the series looks boggles my mind a bit. Will be interesting to see how all the non-combat stuff will play.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

"You ever flown one of thses?"

"Nope"

"Well, F* it, we want to make this into a setpiece"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

*pulls up the GameTrailers feed* why is it I want to punch Geoff Keighly every time I see him?

He wanted more Kinect! He said that they knocked it out of the park... WHY!?

south park rpg looks really awesome so far, im actually enthusiastic about that game

kinect, nike, usher, voice control games..... microsoft really knows what gamers want

anyone remember when E3 was just games and hardware? before the gimmicks showed up? I'd rather see the modern version of the virtual boy and the 32X than another retard trying to explain why i want to use my phone to play kinect fitness with my mouth

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

south park rpg looks really awesome so far, im actually enthusiastic about that game

kinect, nike, usher, voice control games..... microsoft really knows what gamers want

anyone remember when E3 was just games and hardware? before the gimmicks showed up? I'd rather see the modern version of the virtual boy and the 32X than another retard trying to explain why i want to use my phone to play kinect fitness with my mouth

Well, if you're Microsoft what can you do? You get your exclusives, and hardware and not much else because the big three publishers have their own conferences.

Oh joy, "voice controlled" xbox. Because your controller was just to complicated.

Seriously, it's getting a bit too much now. Are gamers really that lazy nowadays that they can't even be bothered to use a controller anymore?

Anyway ... I guess there hasn't been any surprise revelations, in terms of games, yet?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

thus far, the biggest revelation I've seen is that the former boss of Naughty Dog is running THQ and trying to save it.

woke up after it was shown.... started watching at the "microsoft glass" that was hilariously made fun of by Matt and Trey.

I still hate the fact they're bringing back Master Chief for Halo 4. Some people just can't let go.

Of Master Chief or Halo?

Anyways looks like the South Park game is going to bode better than expected. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Peter Molyneux "I'm not a big fan of kinect. I'm a fan of sitting on the couch"

• Like 1

Ah, just missed Parker and Stone talking about the game on the GT feed.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That Tomb Raider video was hilariously bad. It's supposed to be an origin story, and indeed Lara acts all insecure, meek and vulnerable in cutscenes, yet in actual gameplay she's sneaking around headshotting everyone with a bow, riding ziplines and beating up Russian goons by the score, not to mention jumping around even though 10 minutes ago she had stepped in a beartrap.

Original Lara was inspired by Indiana Jones, now it seems she's gone John Rambo. What an absolute crock.

Edited by Drudanae

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

EA seems to have tried to pretty up "F* you, we're selling dlc by the gallon!"