Good old Games

Gorth

And they've basically crashed... I can't do squat.

EDIT: Nevermind

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Oh look. La Mulana, cheap.

and now the first NWN.

and its gone. xDž

edit: another free game followed by another Aquanox.  Not worth my money ... i want Archimedean Dynasty.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I have so many games, I might accidentally double buy here.

I saw Spellforce Platinum and probably would have grabbed it if it hadn't run out just after that. Turns out I have it on Steam.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have so many games, I might accidentally double buy here.

I saw Spellforce Platinum and probably would have grabbed it if it hadn't run out just after that. Turns out I have it on Steam.

I always take enough time to check Steam, Humble bundle library or GOG itself. Of course i have all the windows open. :lol:

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Sucks they put up this promo exactly the few times my girlfriend is here. Otherwise I could stick around all time, but nooo... not when they add this :/

Apparently started way earlier than the mail judging from the thread here... :(

Anyway, got NWN (1 euro 50) and privateer (1 euro 15). Not too shabby.

Same on the free games, all gone or error. I do agree bots probably lurk them up. Just like BG, gone so fast. Omerta and Rollercoaster III took way long though. Back to quick now, but I should go sleep now :(

Reminds me of my graphics card promo. Used to be first come too, never won. They changed it to random draw instead, won 2 games since...

EDIT:

Add NWN2. Got it on Steam, but apparently (according to you guys) this version had some extra's Steam lacked. So 4 dollar (3 euro) went poof.

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee