Wasteland 2 Kickstarter

C2B

I would really have liked to put in $100 if I could have, but it got me wondering, why? I normally would never put down that much for a game, even for a good collectors edition, so why would I on this one, that isn't even made yet, that I've only seen two pieces of concept art for, and that I never played the original. Anyone else noticing this?

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

I was enjoying the bit of candid talk about making games on the stream, until some asked if the audio was actually off, because then the audio actually was off. Disappointing.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

$2,871,488 + $99,197

With 4 hours to go (thats $2,970,685)... :aiee:

Edit to update numbers.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Oops, sorry Majek. Thought people weren't looking ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Doesn't matter Gorth. So when kickstarter funding ends it must be pretty early in the morning in California right? I wonder if anyone from InXile can sleep properly. xD

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Chipped in a 30, would've loved some of the more special signed stuff etc., but it's really too much of a hassle when you have to deal with the post, VAT etc.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Chipped in a 30, would've loved some of the more special signed stuff etc., but it's really too much of a hassle when you have to deal with the post, VAT etc.

$55 is the digital special edition *if* you want more stuff and don't want to deal with that hassle (I took my chances and went with the $75 box). Nothing bad if you're satisfied with the $30 tier though.

$55 is the digital special edition *if* you want more stuff and don't want to deal with that hassle (I took my chances and went with the $75 box). Nothing bad if you're satisfied with the $30 tier though.

Yeah, I did catch that - what I meant that the 30 level gave me everything I want in digital, the other stuff I might have been interested in was physical.

And talking about physical, also chipped in to the Larry remake, they're actually still short of their target.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

$2,898,255 + $102,102 :shifty:

Thats $3,000,357

2 hours to go