Wasteland 2 Kickstarter

C2B

You'll get to know Krez eventually. Points to him for not changing in 10 years i've seen him post. xDD

And man are inxile forums full of crap. Poor mods like brother none that actually go deal with the trolls and idiots with "bad" ideas.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

"Oh my..less than 48 hours left and we are just 383k away from 3 million for Wasteland 2 on Kickstarter/PayPal combined. "also, here's the recent AMA with Fargo and Avellone, with all the fluff cut out: http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=61338

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Prev

Previous reward + Downloadable DRM free digital soundtrack by Mark Morgan and digital WASTELAND 2 CONCEPT ART BOOK + Extra Digital Downloadable copy of game DRM free for PC or MAC OSX or Linux + Exclusive Ranger portrait collection + Access to Four episode Video Dev Blog. Also receive a Novella on the Wasteland 2 world created by Chris Avellone.

That's good value for $30. No reason for me to up my pledge, because the stuff included are good enough for me.

Edited by Labadal

It's funny to see how some people don't get it, that adding to lower tier automatically adds stuff to higher tiers, unless specifically stated.

Yeah, after reading the FAQ and Fargo responding to it pretty clearly in the past... But either way, it's good that they keep responding and clarifying, not everyone is up to date after all.

Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable in my $75, though that's like 80% of the cash in my card at the moment. ;(

I had to borrow money to chip in 15 bucks. Sucks that I won't be able to see those 4 videos from the $30 tier. I won't feel bad for trying to google them though. I really did my best.

I chose the $250 tier (plus $15) just for the autographed version of the box. I need to work out what the deal is with two alternative $150 tiers.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'd have upped my pledge, but I just pledged for Banner Saga and Tortured Hearts this morning so I'm outta moneys.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I would've pledged 30 bucks if they had announced that tier at least a week in advance... all the banks have been closed for the last 3 days and I can't add money to my account to pledge online... the post office doesn't work either, and I can't send the money by mail. damn you, Fargo!

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I've raised to $55, but i have to lower the banner saga pledge. That one is most likely to suck from the ones i've pledged anyway, so it's not so bad.

I think only an extra 100k is possible in the last day.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

i ended up raising my pledge a little higher, i don't really know why. i just want this to succeed and will feel better knowing i at least put forth a little more $ to help

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Not quite, but it's close none the less. Not sure about the Paypal figures, but somewhere around $2.85m total with 11 hours to go?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein