Wasteland 2 Kickstarter

C2B

Time's up... :dancing:

Edit: It's still adding funds and backers though, it might be processing a small backlog

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What? Where?edit: oh the stream.

And i'm still anxious. I hope my funding gets through. I had to change my cc last month and this KS is the first thing i'm using it on Amazon payments. >_<

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Same here. Just checked my email :)

Having also bought flight tickets to Europe and a week in a nice hotel in Hong Kong, I probably shouldn't spend anymore this month :sweat:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you come somewhere in Paris, you're welcome for a beer.

Not in the plans at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind. It's supposed to be very nice there in early August :thumbsup:

If you come somewhere in Paris, you're welcome for a beer.

Not in the plans at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind. It's supposed to be very nice there in early August :thumbsup:

It's supposed to be, but sometimes you have some surprises. I had a better weather at Nice.

Just saying. October 2013 is a long way away.

I'll probably have been killed in a freak skydiving accident while fighting against communists by that time. Or the Nabiru collision.

But seriously, I hope that's enough time. If they're able to get the jump straight into content, good luck to them.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

considering its a small crew of experienced game makers, i think they should be able to move pretty quickly on the project. i bet we start seeing some interesting stuff by the end of the year.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I am sure that everyone knows the risk of a game being ****ty. At least they should. At least I do.

Witcher 2 still caught me by surprise :(

Still, who doesn't dare doesn't win. It's not like anybody is twisting peoples arms to make a contribution :)

The game is $15, why should i cry if it's bad?

Or $250, ey Pop?

If you support 10 Kickstarter projects, each with $15, and half of them are gonna suck which you're never gonna finish, you still lost quite some money.

Not my type of supporting developers.

I will earn back any money i spent on Kickstarter by the time the games are released, so i see no problem and i won't regret it. It's a bigger loss when i buy a game at release date or somewhere there and it sucks.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

It's your money guys, so be my guest.

I just don't like that model, because by the time I paid, and by the time the product is released (say 18-24 months later), much things could have changed. Maybe you just lost your interest in that genre/or gaming totally.

The majority have been waiting over twenty years already, I think we can wait another one or two.

Edit - You are right, it is our money, thanks for your permission. ;)

Edited by Aedelric