What are you playing now?

Gorth

You know... Playing Dragon Age 2 after I finished ME3 is... interesting.

Although, realizing that Captain Janeway is also a dragon KIIINDA starts making voyager seem a lot less schitzo.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Anyone tried Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition yet? Does it require Online Pass as well or you can play Multiplayer out of the box? Thinking about finally purchasing the game, but we still don't have PSStore here yet and paying full price for incomplete game is out of the question...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I just played my longest round of Battlefield 3, it took almost two hours and was probably the most epic battle I've had in the Metro, my team was on the verge of losing several times but we finally managed to push them right back for the final slaughter.

There were several moments of epic where I dived into combat with just my defibrillator, recovering four or five guys before hitting the ground like a sack full of bullets, I'm a suicide medic :lol:

I just played my longest round of Battlefield 3, it took almost two hours and was probably the most epic battle I've had in the Metro, my team was on the verge of losing several times but we finally managed to push them right back for the final slaughter.

There were several moments of epic where I dived into combat with just my defibrillator, recovering four or five guys before hitting the ground like a sack full of bullets, I'm a suicide medic :lol:

I find this earns more points in general.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've got an annoying problem. I can't decide what to play. The last 7 days I have been playing the following:

Avadon: The Black Fortress

Divinity 2: DKS

Drakensang: RoT

TES V: Skyrim

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2

Legend of Heroes: ****

Yakuza 4

...and several downloadable PSN/STEAM/XBLA games. It doesn't help that Tales of Graces f is one of my most anticipated games and I will get that soon.

I've been trying to stick with Avadon mostly and it is now getting more fun. More fun abilites and spells, some more interesting quests and less linearity. I hate myself because I can't getting games I'm interested in if they are at a low price.

I've decided to only play two games at a time. I'll continue with Avadadon since I feel it is getting better and there are finally decisions to be made in quests, not always easy ones either. FFTA2 will only be played before I sleep.

Lol, the abbreviation for Trails in the Skies got censored.

im completely invested in street fighter x tekken right now, and will be for probably a few more months. sometime this spring i plan on playing ME3, but my interest in starting it up is gone now that i know i can't use my team from part 2.

otherwise, im just waiting for guild wars 2 i guess

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Return to Crusader Kings 2, with 1.04 patch and CK2Plus mod. One flaw of the mod is that if anybody in your realm rebels you get Civil War -20 to everyone's opinion, which more often means one count rebelling => half your empire. But in general a lot of things seem improved.

Started in 1076 December by giving Alexios Komnenos the Duchy of Adrianopolis then playing as him. Historically, of course, the last of the Doukas emperors is deposed the next month, then Alexios takes the crown after some infighting couple of years later - with the Turks occupying most of Asia Minor. So I let loose the dogs of war and took the crown in 1077. After that was about ten years of killing rebellions and stabilising the empire, though.

Then Alexios decided it's really time to make his mark and take back Turkish Anatolia, but in his first battle got himself maimed. Somehow, he walked around a cripple for another ten years conquering Paphlagonia and Thracesia, before he finally succumbed to bodily pains at the age of 43 - just before I had accrued enough prestige for him to become the Great.

Next up was Ioannes Komnenos at age of 16, who had grown into a fine, attractive, diligent, smart young man... just homosexual, to boot. I married him off anyway, but maybe that was too strenuous for him; within 3 years he had fallen ill, then pneumatic, then dead. That meant the only heir was Anna Komnenos, his younger sister, at the age of 12. Now she has to keep all the vassals in check, wait and get a nice matrilineal marriage before we go and do anything crazy. Of course, two problems: before Alexios managed to pass Medium Crown Authority a few of my dukes waged some wars to become pretty powerful, one of them the heir of Doukas Emperors, and the Turks have decided to invade us right at this moment. Should be interesting.

Mass Effect 3. I think I broke the achievements. The game decided today on start-up that I had played it on different console the last time I played (WHAT?). And now my gamertag shows I have 14/52 achievements done on one screen and 9/52 on one screen (from today's session). So great.

Hate the living, love the dead.

CK2 as Alex Komnenus is pretty close to cheating- he's far and away the best statted historical character I've seen in the game. Not playing CK2 any more though, just got too annoyed at all the minor stuff and it's become apparent there really isn't much gameplay depth beyond makework stuff at the moment.

While waiting for my UK remailer to send over ME3 (+Dead Space 2 and Stalker COP, for the same price as getting ME3 alone locally) I've been replaying GTA: SA. Still good fun, but I'll always wish there was a bit more scope for flexibility in the series- having to fight Tubbs in Vice City when the whole situation could and should have been avoided has always annoyed me.

Hey? Alex doesn't really have very good stats. I've had better in children I've grown, and I've seen a lot better in random courtiers. (I've been picking Geniuses with Humble or Trusting as my dukes.) I suppose he fares well compared to other 'pre-generated' characters at game start, though.

the ps2 had such a crazy large catalogue of games, i can't imagine how many hidden gems there are. I still shake my head when i think about the ps3 not being backwards compatible.... i don't want 4 systems hooked up to my tv....

Then get a older PS3 that has backwards compatibility. :)

I have the 60gb model and most of the PS1/PS2 games don't look to great in HD. The PS3 does not do a very good job of upscaling the old games. They do however look really good on your PC. =P

Hey? Alex doesn't really have very good stats. I've had better in children I've grown, and I've seen a lot better in random courtiers. (I've been picking Geniuses with Humble or Trusting as my dukes.) I suppose he fares well compared to other 'pre-generated' characters at game start, though.

24 Stewardship* is excellent even for a player tutored mid game ruler. That's 9 holdings with no penalty- I was beating the Seljuks without even raising realm levies and still in the black cash wise. It isn't even just the high stewardship as his traits are perfect for stopping civil wars and rebellions, I had ambitious heretic Armenians who still loved him.

*That's Basileus Alex, I guess Doux Alex could have lower stats or BGA could differ stats wise from CK2+.

Started playing a bit of The Saboteur. What a pleasent surprise. WW2 without obligatory GI Huh-Aah nonsense?

Also, dialogs are fun and well written. Quite disturbing considering Pandemic was once together with BioWare but got the shaft despite writing better characters, albeit cliche.

The game has a pretty cool Dirty Dozen vibe to it. That burning zeppelin level was awesome. Sean is also a great, no-nonsense, genuine badass protagonist compared to that dull grunt Shepard or that clueless idiot Hawke. The 40s music and authentic cars are also pretty awesome.

Never forget.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I want to play the Journey badly, but I don't know anyone with a PS3 I could hog for the 3 hours the game lasts.

I wouldn't say I want to play it "badly" but I do wish I could try it out. The videos I saw a while back were quite interesting. But yeah...no PS3 so.. :/ heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

http://bluebottlegam...oFullscreen.php Scavenger A turn based RPG, far as I can tell.

I tried this. It's actually quite good.

Too bad the demo is so short and that the combat is so random. Sometimes you can get one shot killed by a looter's punch, even with the tough perk. Very interesting game idea though. Extremely survivalist and quite difficult.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just finished ME3 for the first time with an import of a male ME1/ME2 character and now I wonder what my options are.. It made more sense to replay previous ME games, because there was more choice.. A replay of ME3 will be too much of a repeat of the first. Hmmmm..

(Signatures: disabled)