What are you playing now?

Bloodbowl still.

Hilarious match: come third quarter of the game the opposing elven team was as follows: 2 badly hurt, 1 broken jaw, 1 broken ribs, 1 smashed knee, 3 knocked out. 3 elven players left on the field, against 11 of my ork boyz, I have the ball near the touchline two turns before the end.

The remaining three players far far away from the ball surrounded by black orks and blitzers.

Wonderful. There simply is no substitute for beating elves into a pulp.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

my favorite way to play bloodbowl is just to directly attack the other team as often as possible.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

my favorite way to play bloodbowl is just to directly attack the other team as often as possible.

I tried that with the Dark elves and has seen my team take several casualties. Conclusion, elves are better in run and passes than in contact play.

I tried that with the Dark elves and has seen my team take several casualties. Conclusion, elves are better in run and passes than in contact play.

:lol:

I've never seen the computer game, but the board game is awesome. If you want up close and personal football, go for Greenskins or Chaos >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dark elves can play a more aggressive game, just not too aggressive. You still have to play the game, not "lets beat the other guys up"

My Orks have no choice, with high elf agility I can't run and score reliably, so I bunch up in the center and crawl to the other end forcing them to come to me. And I can only score once or twice because with each scoring their KOed players might return to the game.

But the absolute nightmare team to play contact against are the undead. The have good specialized players for everything and regeneration on every player. My only hope is targeting the ghouls which are the scorers 90% of the time.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Played through the Archenemy campaign in Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planewalkers 2012. Surprisingly fun.

It's like a normal game of Magic, but it's three against one. The Archenemy gets 40 health and special Archenemy cards that play automatically at the start of their turn.

It only took a couple hours for me to beat it though and there's no replay value until I start playing online. Not sure I want to do that.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Played through the Archenemy campaign in Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planewalkers 2012. Surprisingly fun.

It's like a normal game of Magic, but it's three against one. The Archenemy gets 40 health and special Archenemy cards that play automatically at the start of their turn.

It only took a couple hours for me to beat it though and there's no replay value until I start playing online. Not sure I want to do that.

Try playing the Archenemy role in online game, great fun. :(

Not sure I want to do that.

It's not that intimidating - I'm by no means a good player, but I've won more than I've lost.. An easy way to start is 2 headed Giant, that way it's not all on you - if you want then just write me on Steam, we can go a round or two against some noobs one of these days. :(

or join an Archenemy lobby with you and 2 others against a player.. Those are usually very fun.

Fortune favors the bald.

I've been sidetracked in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, busy doing the assassin recruit quests. I've got a stable full of fully trained assassins at my disposal now. Now on to the main story again ...

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 at the moment. It's so relaxing so just sit down at the computer, start it up and go free-riding for a few hours in a newly purchased supercar.

I am currently burning up miles in my blue Audi RS6. Fully modified, it goes 288 km/h.. Not sure how realistic this game is :)

I love how they made Ibiza and Hawaii though. I can actually use Google maps to find my way around!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

realMyst

I decided I needed to finish one of the games I got from GOG other than Witcher 2. And I have finally accomplished that.

Edit: Attempting to run Shogo. Can't get it to.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

realMyst

I decided I needed to finish one of the games I got from GOG other than Witcher 2. And I have finally accomplished that.

Edit: Attempting to run Shogo. Can't get it to.

The GOG version? What's the problem?

This would be the problem. Goes to fullscreen for a few seconds, a few white flickers, then this with the mouse cursor visible in center.

Double checked, it works now. I know what I'm playing later.

shogo.JPG

Assassins Creed: Revelations was quite amazing. Not as huge as brotherhood, but compact in that I wasn't gonna spend days tracking down trophies (even refused to do that in Batman Arkham city although I knew I'd miss story elements & gizmos). Assassins Creed was a slight disapointment in that I was expecting (from the marketing) Altair to play a more involved role.

I was more involved with Ezio as a character than Shephard (won't mention the 2 hours I played as Hawke) and found some pretty intriguing RPG elements in those games. So that was an interesting reflection for me. Looking forward to its continued success.

Edited by Chippy

I was trying Minicraft just now (Notch's mini project) on my phone.. I have never played a game with worse controls, ever.

I hate touchscreen controls. All of them.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

i've been playing skyrim again, using a few mods (not enough), making a thorough list of all the things i want to change the minute the toolkit gets released

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I need to make a resolution. Only buy 1 game for every 2 I complete this year.

The story in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood seems ... lacking. Unlike the first two games, this one seems to just mish-mash a bunch of missions together with a vague theme in common. It's fun, regardless, but the story itself isn't as tight as the previous two installments.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The story in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood seems ... lacking. Unlike the first two games, this one seems to just mish-mash a bunch of missions together with a vague theme in common. It's fun, regardless, but the story itself isn't as tight as the previous two installments.

That continues on into Revelations I'm sad to say. I think it's more because of the short dev times (there's only been a year or so between releases) leading to most of the focus being on mechanics upgrades rather than the story.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I thought Brotherhood was at least as tight as AC 2.

Revelations on the other hand just felt like an excuse for the yearly installment.

Ezio's looking for Altair's apple, even though Ezio had his own apple. And we've known since the very first game that Ezio never recovered the apple, so the entire thing is a waste of time.