The funny things thread part 3

Tale

:lol:

Give him an Oscar.

I'dth like to thankthkh the academyth....

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Is anyone canny enough to shift his voice down an octave? I think it would be interesting to see if one takes him more seriously.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know how a basic survival skill online is never EVER saying "How bad can it be?" This is 100x true for following any image search to 4chan. ESPECIALLY if it is intriguingly impossible to imagine any way in which your search term could produce an image of genitals.

~~

The Daily Telegraph lists psychology courses as promoting human understanding. But I think the chap in their picture might have other things on his mind.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Meh, psychology isn't just the same since they can't torture babies for the sake of science.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Also a good way to troll his supporters too, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Why in the name of sweaty crevices would ANYONE want to eat deep fried butter?

-Elwood Blues

A lot of things are better deep fried. I can recommend deep fried Camembert :bat:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why in the name of sweaty crevices would ANYONE want to eat deep fried butter?

How about deep frying a

I was almost with her until she added the powdered sugar. That's not a recipe. That's what would happen if the brazzers network made food.

EDIT: linked on same page -

:) Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

It reminds me of Michelangelo from Teenage mutant ninja turtles and his pizzas with chocolate topping.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

That might work, if the pizza base was thin enough. Maybe a thin layer of meringue, and plenty of sharp fruit and thick cream or mascarpone.

EDIT: oh! Break up the meringue into chunks and cook it over on the pizza. Use very thin strands of mozzarella to hold it in place, then douse in double cream. Be like an Eton mess pizza.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

There must be flour in there. Butter doesn't fry.

Yep it's dipped in a honey, cinnamon and flour paste and then deep fried.

Thank you John Stewart for showing me just how disgusting they can be in Iowa.

Fortune favors the bald.

That might work, if the pizza base was thin enough. Maybe a thin layer of meringue, and plenty of sharp fruit and thick cream or mascarpone.

EDIT: oh! Break up the meringue into chunks and cook it over on the pizza. Use very thin strands of mozzarella to hold it in place, then douse in double cream. Be like an Eton mess pizza.

It's this sort thing that makes me wary of any cooking by an anglophone.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: