E3 2011

If they'd just stuck with the other guy it'd actually be better. And Bro's in Arms Yo!

*Sigh* back in WW2

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

bleh, these aren't games... the focus has shifted from innovative gameplay to cinematic experiences

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

AXE TO FACE!

ELECTRICITY TO BALLS!

Wait... wtf is a chainsaw doing in WW2?

Edited by Calax

bleh, these aren't games... the focus has shifted from innovative gameplay to cinematic experiences

I'm of the opinion that "innovative gameplay" was always a cheap gimmick set to burn itself out. It'll still jump in and out every now and then, but it's long since ceased being anything other than either change for the sake of change or a buzzword.

I'm no big fan of the whole "cinematic" popularity, either. I want to blame Mass Effect for that, but it goes back way further.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Is it just me or is douchbag host pronouncing stuff oddly?

Like Tom Calancies?

FC2 did some rather innovative and cool things

only played the original game :(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

oh, Ghost Recon :( finally a tactical game that plays like the original Rainbow 6

edit: waitt, that's not AI, they're playing co-op. duh

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

oh, Ghost Recon :( finally a tactical game that plays like the original Rainbow 6

Whoa, that's a revelation. Hm, better look into it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Whoa, that's a revelation. Hm, better look into it.

I have since edited that post, it was four people playing in co-op, and I had thought at first that it was actually an awesome tactical interface that made it possible to synchronize your actions with your AI companions :(

Walsingham said:

fill the shapes is actually pretty funny :(

Walsingham said:

They have unleashed the douchebag.

Now I'm not so sure about that. :(

Hey! What are you trying to say?

He's actually a good presenter when he's not trying to be funny.

They have unleashed the douchebag.

Now I'm not so sure about that. :(

Hey! What are you trying to say?

The guy presenting the Rabbits game was over the top as well. ;)

Edit: Ah, Assassin's Creed. I really like the games, but a new game this year again? Too much for me.

Edited by Bendu