RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Prey 2 trailer

Day 1 purchase.

That actually looks like something I'd grab day one as well. Didn't play the first Prey, but this one looks like it plays a lot like Brink, meaning a parkour heavy shooter.

Funny though, it reminds me quite a lot of the Oddworld Stranger's Wrath intro.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Jetpacks, hmmm....

That reminds me, a Minority Report style game would be cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report:_Everybody_Runs

I am a human-google interface.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Jetpacks, hmmm....

That reminds me, a Minority Report style game would be cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report:_Everybody_Runs

I am a human-google interface.

I'd prefer that they made a Minority Report game that utilized the kinect to manipulate investigations as found in the movie.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Jetpacks, hmmm....

The z-axis is verboten in the current paradigm.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

not at all, a lot of games are doing it. Legions, Tribes, Section 8, to name a few. it's a new trend :p

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

not at all, a lot of games are doing it. Legions, Tribes, Section 8, to name a few. it's a new trend :p

awesome! Now just add climbing and swimming and games wil be close to what they were 15 years ago. :ermm:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Climbing and wimming? How the hell should they do that?

Reminds me of when Bethesda told why they don't have any ladders in their games.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Don't mind slowtrain, he tends to confuse "games I know of" and "games that exist".

Climbing and wimming? How the hell should they do that?

Reminds me of when Bethesda told why they don't have any ladders in their games.

Maybe like in Prince of Persia or Tomb Raider? Even Risen has it.

The ladder stuff is stupid. Divinity II uses ladders and also runs on Gamebryo.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Champions of Norrath was ok, but I doubt they can do better than The Return of the King

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

hah, you're right. looks like it

Walsingham said:

It feels wrong being able to play a generic mage in any game making use of LOTR setting. There should only be Gandalf and his four friends doing that.

The Elves have some magic power, but it's not like they can toss around fireballs and lightning bolts either.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

It feels wrong being able to play a generic mage in any game making use of LOTR setting. There should only be Gandalf and his four friends doing that.

The Elves have some magic power, but it's not like they can toss around fireballs and lightning bolts either.

Welcome to capitalist america, profit it's more important than canon.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Anyone mentioned this ? ( yes the picture is also a link)

7thannivstorebanner.jpg

Fudge YEAH. Time for the tarot cards.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Anyone mentioned this ? ( yes the picture is also a link)

7thannivstorebanner.jpg

The picture it's a link? what sort of wizardry it's this? :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

"As far as I can figure, Neverwinter Nights games were about Neverwinter -- I have no idea why it was night time. So why not just call it Neverwinter."

What an idiot. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.