Tale's giveaway

Tale

Let us do a contest! I'm going to be offering three packages. The rules:

1) You must be able to receive the prize.

2) You must have an interest in it and think you might enjoy it.

3) You can only win one prize, but you can enter the drawing for all three. If I choose your name for more than one, you'll have to decide which you want more.

4) For number 2 and 3, you must answer the question correctly. Number 2's answer goes in this thread. Number 3's answer goes in a PM to me.

5) All applicants must be members of the Obsidian Forum Community prior to this post's creation and have over 100 posts.

6) Contest will run until I get home from work on Thursday the 19th.

Prize #1: A copy of Honest Hearts for PC. You must already own Fallout: New Vegas for the PC and have it on Steam.

Free entry. All I ask is that you have a forum avatar and post your interest.

Prize #2: Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Steam.

Question: What is the name of the polymorphed Pit Fiend from Neverwinter Nights 2? Post the answer in this thread as your entry.

Prize #3: Approximately $19.99 worth of games on either Steam or GoG. The games are your choice.

Question: What is probably my favorite adventure game of all time? The answer isn't too hard to find, I have it stated somewhere. You just have to find it. Do not post the answer in this thread, send it to me in a PM.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

1) Gimme those Honest Hearts, Tale.

You know you want to *wink wink nudge nudge*

2) Eh, guess it's a PM for this one too, right?

Much more interested in Honest Hearts than Amnesia.

EDIT: Actually, you know what? I'll probably get Honest Hearts on release, so let's scratch that.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

Number 2 can be posted in the thread. I hope most here know it anyway.

Ok, I'm game.

1. Sure, I'm interested in it and own F:NV

2. Is that the thing that kills the redhead farmer girl with the terrible luck? I know someone said Mephasm, but that sounds like the right answer, and that's no fun. I think all pit fiends should have rapper names, like $hortyhorns.

3. I'm guessing it isn't Sam & Max Hit the Road, that would be too obvious. I'm too lazy to PM you.

kudos to you, Tale :)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Second is already gone...

It's a drawing, not first come first serve.

Guest Slinky

1. Why? Well, for starters I'm one honest heart fallout fan. I have actually dreamed about living in a post apocalyptic world and enjoying it, i kid you not.

Secondly, I happen to be a good friend of

and you will hand the DLC to me if you know what is good for you.

1. I'm interested and have Fallout: New Vegas on Steam.

2. I've got the game on Steam already so I'll not enter this one. It's a great game though and worth playing.

3. Humm... I will have to think about this one and PM you in a bit.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

1. Gimme Honest Hearts.

2. Got the game.

3. My backlog is large enough.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I love quizzes, but not reading instructions so here are my answers just like that. From the streets, baby:

#1 - Poop?

#2 - A duck

#3 - 2.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Before I answer any of your questions you must first answer mine:

What is definitely your favorite adventure game of all time?

I don't deal in definite.

Edited by Tale