What you did today

Gorth

Got blood taken by a rather nice nurse, chatty then had electrodes hooked up to my chest by a very cranky Jewish man. Sadly this was the highpoint of my day, now have to deal with a coding assignment and endless sucking up to the CEO and regional manager as they're visiting - and then have to come up with an excuse to avoid going drinking with the lot of them.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not really, but I figure I should try to make an excuse 70% of the time, seems more pleasant (saying a simple "Nope" seems rude to some, it seems). Thankfully, they're asking me less and less. ;)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

;) I just realised that it's been so long since I was obliged to work with bungholes in an office I can't stand that I can't sympathise with Malcador.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

freaking out a wee bit because apparently my Yahoo email got cracked and somebody sent out span to that address list. I ran a safe mode virus scan on my main HD and am now running a "normal" on my secondary HD to figure out if I've got anything.

I can only really think of one incident recently where I picked up something small on my anti-virus. but I donno.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

freaking out a wee bit because apparently my Yahoo email got cracked and somebody sent out span to that address list. I ran a safe mode virus scan on my main HD and am now running a "normal" on my secondary HD to figure out if I've got anything.

I can only really think of one incident recently where I picked up something small on my anti-virus. but I donno.

I recently got a mail from Blizzard that my WoW account had been suspended for gold farming. Since I hadn't been logged in for 5 years or so (I have no idea), I decided to see what they were on about. It turned out some Chinaman had cracked my password and created lots and lots of level 1 characters on my account! It was funny. I changed the password and didn't think more about it.

Now I get "someone has requested your password to be changed, click this link to change it" mails every day. I guess Chinaman is eager to get back to his farming..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Guest The Architect

I joined this external study group on Facebook, had my exam for the unit on Monday. Since I don't have a "real" Facebook account, no one knew what I looked like. Now all the girls in my study group are fighting over me. Problem is, most of them are married mothers hahaha. Damn shame. Think I bombed out a bit on my psych exams though, got one more to do tomorrow. Gotta adjust my learning strategy, too much reading, not enough note taking and problem-solving activities. Makes it difficult to memorise information.

I recently got a mail from Blizzard that my WoW account had been suspended for gold farming. Since I hadn't been logged in for 5 years or so (I have no idea), I decided to see what they were on about. It turned out some Chinaman had cracked my password and created lots and lots of level 1 characters on my account! It was funny. I changed the password and didn't think more about it.

Now I get "someone has requested your password to be changed, click this link to change it" mails every day. I guess Chinaman is eager to get back to his farming..

Similar happened to me, authenticator cured the problem.

Having that general pissiness over companies that try to take advantage of the elderly and disabled. The new batteries for my mother's mobility buggy arrived and were the wrong sort..after we'd queried, double-checked and told them not to deliver if they were lead-acid. So they outright lied by email and phone, then delivered them, lied again when we complained, told us gel-based batteries were no longer in production after having told us they were sending gel-based to us..then lied some more... Spent half an hour trying to get us to accept them.. Only when we pointed out just where they were lying did they finally accept that we weren't happy and agree to collect the batteries back and refund us.

Of course, now it's the wait and see to check if they actually do that before having to kick up more fuss :p

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Just a thought, but have you considered running her chair by hooking cables up to the clock on the town hall and waiting for a thunder storm?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just a thought, but have you considered running her chair by hooking cables up to the clock on the town hall and waiting for a thunder storm?

I'm still keeping my eye out for the garbage powered nuclear reactor sized to fit to the buggy..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Today I closed a thread for being past 500 posts.

New thread

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."