What are you playing now?

Indeed. Both parts of Ezio's story are pretty good about the love scenes (or lovemaking).

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

When are the new consoles coming out? This is getting ridiculous..

Not anytime soon... Well unless you count the NGP and the 3DS.

new xbox will be released in november 2013. i feel it in my soul.

PS4 will be released november 2014. My guess is they would rather wait one more year, but will be forced to go in 2014 or lose too much ground to MS.

The only one im not sure about is the Wii2. I would say november 2013 for that one too, but i don't know if they will go toe-to-toe with microsoft, whichever company announces their new console first (E3 2012) will get the pick of the date, the other company will release 6 months after, so i guess spring of 2014.

i'd say that there is a much higher chance that MS will announce first. And, as I said, it's going to be a surprise announcement at E3 next year. This year is going to be more garbage for kinect etc, nothing exciting at all, and the gaming media will begin speculating about new consoles, setting up fanboy expectations for the 2012 announcement so there won't be a big backlash of "too soon".

You'll all know I'm going to be right when after this years E3 we start seeing articles in the big press (gamespot, ign) about when the next consoles will be released.

mark your calenders.

I'd expect to see a Wii2 this year or next year... The big boys won't be shipping anything new for a few years yet.

I could be wrong, just not heard of anything... even the Wii2 is speculative.

2014-2015 That'll be when we see it, during which time, we'll see the rise of the PC again, before it slumps again.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Indeed. Both parts of Ezio's story are pretty good about the love scenes (or lovemaking).

And the whole "Broken-Hearted" sequence of missions / flashbacks is handled quite well

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The question is where is his child? I mean he's getting older and older and no children yet. xDDD Edit : oh right. i forgot that the genetic memory gets cut off at conception.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Continued a bit with Commandos 2. I slowly get into the controls and everything gets easier / more fun. But damn, the way the objectives are shown is bad. Even though I have a log with things to do, I don't really know where and so on.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

The question is where is his child? I mean he's getting older and older and no children yet. xDDD Edit : oh right. i forgot that the genetic memory gets cut off at conception.

Is it odd that I think that they won't even mention the mother because of the fact that she was probably just a prostitute? :p

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Is it odd that I think that they won't even mention the mother because of the fact that she was probably just a prostitute? :)

Was there ever any mention of Caterina Sfroza had any other kids post 1500? :p

Was there ever any mention of Caterina Sfroza had any other kids post 1500? :sorcerer:

Don't tell me Ezio killed Cesare Borgia or I'll write an angry letter to Ubisoft.

Well.. he doesn't kill him directly. He pushes him off a building during the fighting in 1507 in the City of Viana, Spain.

I'm pretty sure the impact with the ground did kill him tho.... :shifty:

Bulletstorm. Holy ****. That is all.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Finished it the other day. 5/10, pretty lame effort considering.

Finished it the other day. 5/10, pretty lame effort considering.

It could use some polish, but it's a blast. I've only just finished act 2, I don't know what's in store for me next, and I don't care. Both the

train ride

at the end of act one and controlling the

giant robot godzilla

at the end of act two were worth the price of the game.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Bulletstorm stutters like **** outside combat. Either it's my computer, or it's a very sloppy port. I have the same problem with other UE3 ports like ME2 and Arkham Asylum, but not as bad as Bulletstorm.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Ive got Shift 2 - Unleashed and if anyone wants to race my username on autolog is "kaftanbarlast".

Bulletstorm stutters like **** outside combat. Either it's my computer, or it's a very sloppy port. I have the same problem with other UE3 ports like ME2 and Arkham Asylum, but not as bad as Bulletstorm.

Thats your computer, I have no problems with my old Core 2 duo 2.4ghz + geforce260. U3 games usually run smooth like buttah' on PC

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ive got Shift 2 - Unleashed and if anyone wants to race my username on autolog is "kaftanbarlast".

Thats your computer, I have no problems with my old Core 2 duo 2.4ghz + geforce260. U3 games usually run smooth like buttah' on PC

Just for the record btw... The console version has some terrible framerate issues, not that you directly care... But this isn't "sloppy port" syndrome as much as just sloppy.

You're just a bitter old git. And you have a ponytail. o:)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You're just a bitter old git. And you have a ponytail. o:)

And you just bought shift2... BWUHAHAHA! Idiot.

Yeah well, I also bought Netkar Pro so who is the idiot now, huh?!

( Is it you or me? Im not sure where we're at )

How would you say it is, driving wise? I know it looks good and such, but I have'nt heard anyones opinion on the driving itself that I can trust.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Its more or less exctly like the first game, but the cars dont drift as easily. The FFB is really weird too, takes alot of tweaking to get it right.

Its more or less exctly like the first game, but the cars dont drift as easily. The FFB is really weird too, takes alot of tweaking to get it right.

Hmm.. do you mean don't drift as easilly as in they've applied superglue to the tyres?

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

No, you can still throw your back end in the corners if you want to. Its just that it isnt the standard way of getting through a corner anymore :verymad:

Slightly Mad Studio's is a bit weird, they all work from home...