What you did today

Gorth

I seem to recall saying that if everything esle was going fine then we'd forget our exes. everything IS going fine, and I've basically forgotten my exes. Learn from this, my young apprentice.

*hit by falling piano*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

won't be sleeping tonight due to being to apprehensive about my lack of finances.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

won't be sleeping tonight due to being to apprehensive about my lack of finances.

Do phys. It will help with the stress, and help you sleep.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Been one of those mornings where everytime I've tried to sit down to drink my cup of tea... it's been another case of "oh, can you just deal with this" wrap up that task, go to sit down and drink and it's "while your up can you do the other" .. on repeat.

I've finally managed to sit down.. and my tea is cold.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It's now 6 am (barely) and it's snowing outside. *sigh*

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's now 6 am (barely) and it's snowing outside. *sigh*

Circuits?

-Elwood Blues

Let it not be said that I am afraid of my own medicine. Did twenty ascents of the hill today, at double time for 4 in 5, and rapid controlled descents the same ratio. No halts to rest. Was hanging out on the last go, but made it with minimal lasting pain to my back. However, ten minuts later I'm still a bright red colour in the face. ;)

-Elwood Blues

If you're not purple, you didn't work hard enough. WORK HARDER

Too true.

Of course I know you're only saying this so my head will explode like a microwaved grape.

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

I'm a pusscake, I have this phobia that if I push myself to the limit when running, that I'll have a heart attack since you always hear about these athletes who drop dead while they're running.

Edited by The Architect

It's always a touch quirky when you push yourself jogging and notice you're field of view is tightening into tiiiny little tunnels and you suddenly realise that's due to oxygen starvation and you better stop and breathe properly.. ;)

It's always the little things..

Edited by Raithe

I'm a pusscake, I have this phobia that if I push myself to the limit when running, that I'll have a heart attack since you always hear about these athletes who drop dead while they're running.

I just had an awesome idea. It's like a medicalert bracelet, but for chaps. It simply reads - "in case of life threatening emergency..." and a number. The number is a voicemail box, which results in two hookers, a tame bear, and 14 lbs of confectioners sugar being dispatched to your location so the circumstances of your death are more hollywood than "t*** dies jogging".

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

I think that you need to read this.

1282528642268.jpg

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I think that you need to read this.

1282528642268.jpg

I feel like that about endurance beer-drinking.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Well, worth getting your heart checked for arrhythmia or something similar to that, if you're that worried. Interesting quote by Bruce Lee, I realize I'm more of a failure now because of that, hah.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Also, a gentleman never runs. If I had to save my life to do it it would take some serious consideration. That, and the fact I'm tall and weigh probably entirely too much, and I have a bad tread, I sometime twist my ankle when running. You need to be small and lean in order for that mode of transport to be at all practical.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Wise words Gorgon, you seem a sensible sort. Running panics the men, one should always stroll.

Strolling is for gardens and week-ends. When going about in the streets, offices, and mills it is best to walk swiftly and decisively, with a grim look on one's face. Show the world that you are not overly hurried, but also not particularly willing to tolerate the wasting of time.

Just be careful of the links to the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Also.. "I have minions who run for me."