What are you playing now?

SteveThaiBinh

BFBC2 is very sniper-centric. You will absolutely rape other classes in hardcore mode where you can instakill from across the map

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

BFBC2 is very sniper-centric. You will absolutely rape other classes in hardcore mode where you can instakill from across the map

Yeah, I don't seem to be doing much damage right now with the default sniper rifle, I had a few hits before I got an actual kill. In previous games, the rifle brought guys down to the verge of death, so I'm not sure how it works here. Also, I don't get the health bar info at all. One of the problems with buying on Steam is I don't get a manual I can read on the toilet.

How the heck do you use medkits in this game?

First of all you have to unlock them by leveling up to a high enough rank as a medic. Then you select it like it were a gun and throw it down on the floor. Medkits heal every friendly, yourself included within a radius over time. This applie to the soldier's ammo kits also.

Am in a bit of a fallow period games-wise... apart from my Alpha Protocol playthrough. Even Company of Heroes isn't doing it for me ::sigh::

I'm d/l the demo for King Arthur the RP Wargaming thingie to see if that wets my whistle, but I'm also liking the idea of being a sniper in Bad Company 2.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Played the EQII free2play client.

It plays a lot like wow (which is a good thing compared to EQ 1). That said, a lot of features (classes, chat channels, etc) are locked as an encouragement to subscribe.

It's decent so far but it'll take some time before I even start to consider.

My Retribution Collector's Edition just arrived. Maybe I'll finish up the first two parts.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Am in a bit of a fallow period games-wise... apart from my Alpha Protocol playthrough. Even Company of Heroes isn't doing it for me ::sigh::

I'm d/l the demo for King Arthur the RP Wargaming thingie to see if that wets my whistle, but I'm also liking the idea of being a sniper in Bad Company 2.

I hear ya. After Fo NV I just don't have much staying power with games. Play about ten minutes then lose traction.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm playing an NWN2 mod called The Maimed God Saga. Really like it so far, does a great job of making you feel like a cleric of Tyr instead of the usual generic character.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I'm playing an NWN2 mod called The Maimed God Saga. Really like it so far, does a great job of making you feel like a cleric of Tyr instead of the usual generic character.

Its out? Cool, I was waiting for that one. I'm going to have to play some NwN 2 and some mods sometime soon.

So I tried the King Arthur Role-Playing Wargame demo.

The camera is horrible. The battles are a pale imitation of MTW2. Even cranked up to maximum settings on a machine that exceeds the specs the unit detail is mushy.

The art is nice, like the campaign map but it didn't grab me, there's nothing there you can't really do with the (free) LotR Total War mod or the Grand Campaigns mod.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Yeah, I don't seem to be doing much damage right now with the default sniper rifle, I had a few hits before I got an actual kill. In previous games, the rifle brought guys down to the verge of death, so I'm not sure how it works here. Also, I don't get the health bar info at all. One of the problems with buying on Steam is I don't get a manual I can read on the toilet.

How the heck do you use medkits in this game?

It has been a while since I played, but the HUD has very drastic differences between hardcore and normal servers. Maybe that is why you're not seeing some things you're expecting.

Everything was beautiful. Nothing hurt.

Is that because Ashley started calling you skipper?

:shifty:

I am not a skipper. Garrus is not a mighty sailing man. Wrex isn't a millionaire, nor Tali his wife. Liara is not a movie star. Joker has never taught in academia. You, Ashley, are not frickin' Mary Ann.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

How do you get to the hot lezzo action bits. I play as a female and every single conversation and cut-scene with Miranda seems to designed with the object of finding new angles to show off her arse. Maybe she doesn't swing that way. I definitely do not want to see Garrus naked but he's the only one one who has shown interest so far.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

:ermm:

I am not a skipper. Garrus is not a mighty sailing man. Wrex isn't a millionaire, nor Tali his wife. Liara is not a movie star. Joker has never taught in academia. You, Ashley, are not frickin' Mary Ann.

How do you get to the hot lezzo action bits. I play as a female and every single conversation and cut-scene with Miranda seems to designed with the object of finding new angles to show off her arse. Maybe she doesn't swing that way. I definitely do not want to see Garrus naked but he's the only one one who has shown interest so far.

Garrus is the most tolerable romance in the game. He also doesn't get naked, but here's what he'd look like if he did.

Turian_without_armor.jpg

:x

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Decided to get Rift and play with it for a while. Interesting way of class design they chose, you can get a decent variety.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Where's his... uh you know...

Maybe it's like a dog and it's... inside. :ermm:

Being attracted to Garrus is the equivalent of being attracted to the alien in Alien.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

:ermm:

There is no major lesbian option in ME2. I think Kelly is a lesbian option. Liara can be as well if you have Lair of the Shadow Broker. I have no idea if that requires an ME1 romance with her or not.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm getting a bit better in BFBC2, still have an atrocious round here or there. I did get a lucky headshot on a guy from 700 yards out, that would be my best kill so far.

Let's play a round some day hurlie - I have the game as well. :ermm:

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm getting a bit better in BFBC2, still have an atrocious round here or there. I did get a lucky headshot on a guy from 700 yards out, that would be my best kill so far.

Let's play a round some day hurlie - I have the game as well. :ermm:

Sounds good, my soldier name is Hurlshot, I think there is a friends list in the game.

are you guys playing bad company 2 on steam?

if so then add me as steam buddy too, "entrerix" i suck tremendously, but would enjoy playing sometime

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

you guys want to play L4D sometime? :) that's the only other mp game I have except HL2 DM

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.