What you did today

Gorth

Isn't it weird what a difference a song/music makes for something....

You mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkxdE4OEYEQ...feature=related

:p Exactly. Hahaha....that was funny. And somehow, by following some other videos from there, I found the Star Trek Rhapsody. Hysterical.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've been passing blood... It isn't pleasant and I am quite unwell.

Maybe a stone ? In any case, try not to die.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So far today I was woken up by a cat having a 15 minute manic-frenzy run around... Managed to have a multiple-choke-on-tea incident.. and have the swell beginnings of a grinding headache.

I do not foresee this going down on my list of great sundays.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So far today I was woken up by a cat having a 15 minute manic-frenzy run around... Managed to have a multiple-choke-on-tea incident.. and have the swell beginnings of a grinding headache.

Did you have headaches with this frequency before your concussion - they look weekly at the moment, and I didn't notice it before.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Did you have headaches with this frequency before your concussion - they look weekly at the moment, and I didn't notice it before.

Off and on. Every now and again just get them recurring like this and then it'll settle for a few months and then start up again.

My mother and sister both come down with really stinking migraines.. While I tend to get more regular grinding headaches.

I guess it's that balance.. I'm happier not having the migraine versions..but I seem to get the "lower level headaches" more often.

Off and on. Every now and again just get them recurring like this and then it'll settle for a few months and then start up again.

My mother and sister both come down with really stinking migraines.. While I tend to get more regular grinding headaches.

I guess it's that balance.. I'm happier not having the migraine versions..but I seem to get the "lower level headaches" more often.

Stress? Or injury side affect?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Really hit my strain tolerance today. Just lying low, treating everything at a slow pace. Got teh bigennings of a cold coming on, which is my body's way of forcing me to ease up. But this time I intend to just get some rest, not get ill. Busy week ahead, and can't afford the time off.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had my mom call... apparently she thinks that I'm going to end up as a bum and was doing the "get a job" lecture while asking me if I worried about becoming a bum myself. I ended up having to hang up because she kept getting more and more shouty.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Had my mom call... apparently she thinks that I'm going to end up as a bum and was doing the "get a job" lecture while asking me if I worried about becoming a bum myself. I ended up having to hang up because she kept getting more and more shouty.

Don't sweat it. Mums just do that sort of thing occasionally. Lord knows why, but I swear they enjoy it.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You'll somehow appreciate when you're standing over her death bed. I appreciated my dad's non-alcoholic moments when his liver finally gave up on 'em.

Not sure I'd agree, Syraxis. I don't look back and value the pointless nagging... :ermm: Surely there were better ways the time and effort could have been spent?

-Elwood Blues

Don't sweat it. Mums just do that sort of thing occasionally. Lord knows why, but I swear they enjoy it.

Yes. And no reason to worry about them being right, they'll be nagging at you no matter how well you are doing.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Worst part about it was that this is the sort of thing where if I livd withing an hour or two of my house I'd expect my mom to show up and start doing it in person.

Honestly, I probably won't remember this and I'm gonna make a guess that I'll be frustrated about her constant babying up until the day she dies.

And this was because she thought that I was frittering away my money. Never mind that I'd just spent 100 bucks to see her for gas and parking, another hundred or so to hang with friends the week before, plus a few things I'd budgeted in and some food money and that's about it.

Ahh well, I get to sit here in Iowa and stare at white out conditions.

Edited by Calax

Yes. And no reason to worry about them being right, they'll be nagging at you no matter how well you are doing.

You can always look at the silver lining though. All that nagging will prepare you for when you are married.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Really hit my strain tolerance today. Just lying low, treating everything at a slow pace. Got teh bigennings of a cold coming on, which is my body's way of forcing me to ease up. But this time I intend to just get some rest, not get ill. Busy week ahead, and can't afford the time off.

Rest? I thought that your standard prescription for these kinds of things was "hot curry + good ale"?

Today I did a rare bit of weekend work, as I had a couple reports to review that I didn't get to on Friday. Now that that is finished, I'm having some ale, cheese (a fontal), and crackers.

And filed my taxes. I love being in such a low income bracket this time of year :p

Rest? I thought that your standard prescription for these kinds of things was "hot curry + good ale"?

Today I did a rare bit of weekend work, as I had a couple reports to review that I didn't get to on Friday. Now that that is finished, I'm having some ale, cheese (a fontal), and crackers.

:p That is my cure when sick. i'm experimenting with not getting sick in the first place.

-Elwood Blues

You can always look at the silver lining though. All that nagging will prepare you for when you are married.

Which begs the question:

A wife who constantly nags vs A wife who doesn't care.

Which is worse?

Which begs the question:

A wife who constantly nags vs A wife who doesn't care.

Which is worse?

An ugly wife that constantly nags and doesn't care.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

gf was down for the weekend for her birthday

she's gone now and i have 4 days to recover until i see her next

an epic weekend though

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

gf was down for the weekend for her birthday

she's gone now and i have 4 days to recover until i see her next

an epic weekend though

I hate you so much. I hope you know that. :)

-Elwood Blues

And found that my sister was taking the day off work with a migraine... So in the middle of dealing with laundry, household tasks and trying to figure out why the dog was being a little weird and kept running upstairs..