Dragon Age 2

Gorth

Well, if people lived to be 600 there would be even less old people in the worst off places in the world. Hard living takes its toll. Also biological plausibility matters because 'it's magic' is not a satisfactory answer, even if it is magic.

Biological plausibility is meaningless when you don't qualify the statement in any way.

Spending several hundred years before your body reaches its full capacity is a really bad survival strategy, unless you have no natural enemies.

But if you're nigh immortal it's irrelevant.

Anyway, Thornton I have no idea how you can not notice the breasts, they stand out as hideously as if she had six arms.

HAHA "ThorNton" XD XD. In any case, I rarely do in games. Either I've just gotten so used to them, or for whatever reason I just notice the face.

???

All you've said is "biologically plausible" with an at best quasi explanation meaning that people will live longer and be more likely to die of stab wounds. Guess what, they'll also be less likely to die of natural causes.

As humanity's life expectancy has gotten longer, the percentage of population made up of children has gone down, in part because people have less kids, and the fact that people live longer and count as "not a child" longer.

I haven't seen anything resembling a position being put forth outside of "because." You say based on "biological plausibility." What does that mean?

Most of the fantasy settings where nigh immortal elves linger with childhoods of 40-90 years.. generally have them read the 10-15 year old stage similar to normal "mortals" and then get stuck as teenagers for many decades.. Which is a bit different from spending years and years as the equivalent of a 5 year old.

Throw in the low rate of birth, and they generally establish a sense of the whole community adores/looks out for any children within it. Thus adding a certain sense of protectiveness to looking after the young.

Besides, look how we treat our young. Even if they're physically capable, we generally don't act as if they're likely to be emotionally capable for years... :lol:

For a race that is able to live millenia, I'd expect that attitude to be really compounded.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I don't like where this is going. The thread AND the franchise.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I've always liked big boobs, and have never felt a need to claim otherwise. Either that makes my tastes unrefined or a lot of people hypocritical. I know which one I believe. :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

They should find a better armourer.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Is that a gladius?

or are you just happy to see them?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Mc commented on vol's ability to miss a point. maybe you got a challenger for vol's title.

big breasts on a crpg female? is that new... or news? 'course not. however, you is clearly not addressing the obvious complaint regarding the top-heavy elf lass. please review the recent thread if clarification is needed... or move to Japan.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I've always liked big boobs, and have never felt a need to claim otherwise. Either that makes my tastes unrefined or a lot of people hypocritical. I know which one I believe. :)

dragonbabeorigins2.jpg

WANT!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

dragonbabeorigins2.jpg

I laughed so hard when I saw that add series. Took ball of steel from EA to go traditional "AXE deodorant" add style or maybe add agency just wanted few cheap (or expensive) laughs.

Tired of being

FOREVER-ALONE.jpg

Play Dragon Age

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Wait, you actually think she's a pre-teen? HAHA.

See what you want to see I guess.

want to?

okie dokie.

scroll back up to bos hybrid's (courtesy of mc) linked image. if you think the girl is looking other than young, then am gonna also be looking to see if your ip is from se asia.

am curious what you thought people were referencing when they mentioned lolitas in relation to the picture. term comes from the title of a book by nabokov, in case you were unawares.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

It's not that they're big, it's that they look ridiculous on such a small (almost pre-teen) body. I know DA2 is heading more towards an anime style but the 12 year old albino elf with breasts that could knock out someone is a bit *too* anime.

The face tattoos also look terrible, as usual. I'm willing to bet the animation'll be awkward as well, but that's a just a gut feeling.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Apparently the Aerie/Na'vi clone is supposed to be the mage apprentice from the Dalish origin. I didn't even recognize her.

merrill.jpg

looks like she dropped in age from 27 to 17, is this game a prequel?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Took Bioware 7 years to create Dragon Age and then they come up with these as elves?

Even Beth could make them more interesting....

Iz about lezbian gamerz I tellz thee, I found evidence on tha intarwebs!

epic_boobs_lesbian_demotivational_poster_the_2_best_things_in_life-s440x352-16935-580.jpg

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!