Dragon Age 2

Gorth

he's probably too cool. way too cool for my taste. what's the fun in reading about some guy, who can destroy worlds, I will never understand.

Drizzt on the other hand is just a drow being, nothing fancy. Salvatore's writing is crap, though. his early books are unreadable, not very good with words he is.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

He also has an eye implant that allows him to see into the shadow plane, although it's called something else, and summon undead allies.

No, that is Corum (another incarnation of the Eternal Champion). Elric is a sorcerer in his own right and can summon demons and elementals without the need for any implants.

So what does everyone think of him? http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/addon/

For some reason, i didn't notice the trailer before. I seriously hope that is not indicative of the level of writing we are going to see in the game. Almost expected the guy to put on sunglasses in the end. :lol:>_< >_< >_<

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Meh. Apparently we all love blockbuster movies and we all want to play blockbuster movies in the guise of games. It makes a lot of sense.

Sooner or later we'll get a character whose entire script is made up of quotations.

Meh. Apparently we all love blockbuster movies and we all want to play blockbuster movies in the guise of games. It makes a lot of sense.

Sooner or later we'll get a character whose entire script is made up of quotations.

It's probably because we treat games like cinemas, we don't want to spend our money on a movie that: It's bad, has no famous actors, we can see when the DVD comes out, has no 3D...

We are basically going for the VG equivalent of the blockbuster because at those prices we want some guarantee of enjoyment.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

We

you lot are very strange people :lol:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

So, a murdered family. I wonder what tortured pasts and/or neuroses the other party members will turn up with.

I hope we get a party member that is claustrophobic.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm hoping for a hemophobic party member myself.

Edit: That's a fear of blood, in case anyone mistook what I said there.

Considering there are supposed to be "rivalries" in the game, the other one could work as well.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Well that's it, Bio finnally did. Lolitas. With DD breasts.

'Tis a glorious day for fanboys everywhere, right now the BW social site is bustling with reverie. So is 4chan; not that they are related. :p

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Well that's it, Bio finnally did. Lolitas. With DD breasts.

'Tis a glorious day for fanboys everywhere, right now the BW social site is bustling with reverie. So is 4chan; not that they are related. :p

:lol:

This is what I'm talking about for those confused:

screenhunter76jan101634.jpg

(Curtesy of MC)

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I see the video has already been posted.

The 'Merrill Appreciation Thread' is currently full of people complaining that her breasts are too large and she's too young looking to romance. I'm not sure why people feel they have to romance her.

She reminds me of that one elf-girl in BG 2. The flying one.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.