Yahtzee reviews

Pidesco

Well he does'nt really review games as such, he criticizes them and makes som good points, while often being funny about it.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

• 3 weeks later...
Kirby's epic yarn

..Yarn is one of the stupidest english words EVER.

Ah but it's a pun, you see?

YOU SEE?

DO YOU SEE?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

:sorcerer: amazing how he didn't poked fun at the fact that the environments where as closed as a Mother superior's legs

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just as I suspected. thank you, Yahtzee, for saving me

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Can't watch it here, but I assume he hates it for the same reasons as the first one ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Can't watch it here, but I assume he hates it for the same reasons as the first one ?

Didn't he hate the first one because he thought the manual was too thick and decided to go skiing instead? How thick is The Witcher 2 manual?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Didn't he hate the first one because he thought the manual was too thick and decided to go skiing instead? How thick is The Witcher 2 manual?

And it was like a SP MMORPG, because you do quests to kill X amount of Y mob, I think. Ah well, all that's needed is to RTFM and HTFU :blink:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Heh, you guessed it.

AngryJoe is horrible.

I find him tolerable... OUT of the context of a review.

And he doesn't hate it for the same reason. He hates this one for clunky controls, the very minimalistic tutorial, the over-abundance of large combats (when the system isn't designed for group fights), and the overly complex inventory and menu systems. The other one he hated for the fact it was (as mentioned above) effectively an MMO that required you to research things to get their skulls (counter-intuitively). He didn't so much as mind that you had a complex control scheme but the fact that in order to finish the first act you had to wade through numerous quests of "Kill X for Object Y" was what really made him drop it before it entered Vizima (and I'm sorry, but Vizima was where the game got interesting, act 1 was just crap)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.