Pictures of your games

The thing is, you got one piece of the pantaloon set in each of the three game installments so you had to be really dedicated. Of course you could always cheat them in with the console codes.

It was much-discussed way back when BG2 first came out. The Golden Pantaloons were conspicuously the only BG1 item that actually imported into the sequel. Also, in Spellhold, one of the insane mages gives you a scroll filled with apparent nonsense. That nonsense is actually a simple rotational cypher that translates into a rant about how you should "always keep the pantaloons." Among the players who were following the Black Isle forums back when ToB first hit the streets, plenty of people made sure to have at least one savegame with the right stuff in their inventory. (IMO, the payoff in ToB was rather lame-- another bit of epic cheese in a game already chocked-full of it-- and somewhat overly impressed with its own cleverness. But I guess some people liked it.)

ScreenShot155.jpg

It's hilarious that sometime I can remember what is inside various treasure chests in this game, but I actually was stumped for a few minutes trying to remember how to solves this puzzle.

ScreenShot156.jpg

Remember when we used to be able to do cool stuff like this in cRPG's? *sigh*

I've actually been thinking about going back and playing through the Ultima series again, except maybe skipping the first three. It's been a few years since I played any of them, so it's probably about time for another run. Never did finish the second Underworld, and had always meant to go back and correct that.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

The new Fallouts sadly lack taunts and other nice dialogs.

post-1458-1307224001_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Are you using some sort of LOD mod, I don't remember seeing that much detail of New Vegas from a distance?

Aside from changing the LOD rock's textures I don't think so? I don't remember fiddling with the LOD values in the ini aside from the ones about light, but I may just be misremembering.

What texture mods are you running to get such high def on the vault suit (at least I think it's high def, don't recall seeing those stitch marks on the 21 in my game) and the rifle? Also does Nevada skies always look that nice? Cause on my rig it just looks like the normal NV skies with some weather effects, super dark nights and this annoyingly oversaturated look (admittedly my graphics card is terrible and I need to get a new one I'm just wondering if Nevada skies always looks that fantastic)

And yeah NV is awesome, probably one of my favourite games of the past few years as well.

Eh, almost forgot, I'm also using a tree replacer (without the esp, because the guy that did it went a bit overboard imo, and the Mojave ends up looking like a forest).

As for retextures, I'm using Arenovalis/Millenia (it's the same guy) for the weapons, nothing for the Vault suit >_< , and Western Sky for the weather, since Nevada Skies is a pain to use with the DLCs. It has its few flaws (soundless sandstorms which feel far more unpolished than the ones from Nevada Skies and the fact that most clouds don't move) but I personally like the effect overall. Plus, it makes the contrast when you actually go in a DLC area much starker, in my opinion, which is the reason I put that mod in my list in the first place.

EDIT: Almost forgot, the Strip's lighting is terrible with Western Sky so I edited it in the GECK to match that of some other areas he edited.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

since Nevada Skies is a pain to use with the DLCs.

It is? They updated to work with HH and it's been working fine for me, in both HH and the vanilla areas. Don't have Dead Money tho.

@Shadow - Use the Electro-City Imaginator to help with NS over-saturation. It's not perfect but it works pretty well. That's all I use it for...I set it to desaturate -6 or -7.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

since Nevada Skies is a pain to use with the DLCs.

It is? They updated to work with HH and it's been working fine for me, in both HH and the vanilla areas. Don't have Dead Money tho.

Dead Money is a mess with Nevada Skies, it heavily relies on its skybox/lighting for atmosphere ("buried beneath a blood red cloud"). I don't like the lighting in Honest Hearts either, I don't see any reason to make Zion just as saturated and sunny as the Mojave, not to mention the fact that Nevada Skies' rain is buggier than the DLC's. Nope, I prefer the DLCs having their own climate/weather, but that's just me, I guess.

Oh...well, that's (generally speaking) preference rather than technical issues. I thought you meant technical issues. I've never had problems with the NV rain either - even have it set to rain a lot more often & disallow super-blue weather, whatever that means...so it's not often very sunny anyway. hehe :( *shrug*

Anyway - pics:

Arcade can walk on water. (I don't know why, but ever since patch 1.3, my companion swimming has been very odd/buggy.

falloutNV-0001460a.jpg

I just like this group shot.

falloutNV-0001458a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sorry, I'm insomniac & bored, thought I'd show NV Skies using the Imaginator to de-saturate. Half of the time, w/the way I have things set up, "non-rain days" look like this...I don't think it looks too over-saturated/much different from some vanilla filters.

falloutNV-0001462a.jpg

The other half of the time sunny skies are bluer and it's more like this, which mostly looks brighter/more contrasty because it's not as yellow. NVSkies does sometimes make skintones look gross (this weird poi-starch like color) during certain filters/times of day. It's the one thing I still hate about it. Sometimes I wish the game didn't use so many darn filters over the course of a single "day."

falloutNV-0001461a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson

Oh that looks heaps better than the default Nevada skies look, thanks I'll run the imaginator mod as well to adjust settings- still think that Western skies look is just perfect though. Soundless sandstorms are a small price to pay for that look.

Can I ask,

how did you keep Arcade? Admittedly I told him to go fight at Hoover Dam but I heard he also leaves you if you tell him to stay and help the followers. So sad, cause he was my favourite companion.

Can I ask,

Not sure where/if you have the idea that I'm at that stage of the game, but I don't "keep" him, I just never finish. Finished it twice, way back when, and while I've come fairly close to doing so, I haven't since. :teehee: I wouldn't be surprised if there's some mod for that, tho.