Fallout: New Vegas

Pidesco

Yo guyz is there really low-intelligence dialogue in this game?

I've seen screenshots of it. Haven't done it myself.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I love this game definetly GOTY for me! >_<

I also think that this is the best Obsidian's game so far and I believe this game will become a true classic just like F1 & 2.

I really hope that New Vegas team will produce another spin off, because it is just amazing how much they made this game better than Fallout 3.

BTW.Anyone got to NoVac yet? There's interesting character from New Reno.

Who somewhat confirms that Chosen One's and Mrs. Bishop child is canon.

He is running from Mr.Bishop, who unlike the onther heads of New Reno families knows how to survive wasteland very well.

****ing Sweet! o:)

Is there a way to finish the Mojak quest? That ghoul Bright was heading into the REPCON basement, and I followed, but now I don't find the dudes and can't finish the quest. Bug, or did I miss something?

I guess you did,

you should follow them all the way to the second building where the rockets are, via the basement, there's a staircase you have to enable behind the nightkin leader. alternatively, you can get there from the outside. thre's a hatch leading straight to the rockets behind some rocks where the big puddle of goo is in front of the main building.

Who gives you the quest

to rescue the guy who was trapped in Buffalo Steve's?

IIRC

the NCR guy outside Primm. but he doesn't exactly ask you to save anybody. at least that's how I remember it.

he told me to check out Primm, I went in there, killed everybody

and freed the deputy, quest finished.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Building right across from that one. The guy you're supposed to talk to for the quest that sent you to Primm in the first place.

Ah. Thanks. I wasn't paying much attention to the plot-quest, and I didn't really walk through Primm in the most logical of ways.

I was trying to clear out all the enemies before entering any of the buildings. I found the upstairs back entrance to Steve's, though, and went in that way before casing out the rest of the area, because I didn't want to waste time climbing back down and up again later.

I've been there? Who is it?

the singer in the motel

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Are there charisma checks? I'm tempted to make the stat 1.

Stat checks don't show up unless you pass, unlike skill checks. There are probably a ton, but you'll never notice if you don't have the score.

I'm running through with a Charisma of 3.

Edited by Tale

I noticed that detail, felt a warm nostalgic glow

in the room next to his is a vertibird pilot, an Eclave vet who said that her 'bird went down near Klamath due to a robot malfunctioning

>_< I remember that SOB!

Walsingham said:

it unlocked here in the early morning and what I have to say is

BEST OBSIDIAN GAME EVER.

And it owns bethesdas FO3 hands down in every aspect. Bloody good job, GOTY material!

I agree, infact I think Obsidian likely let AP suffer as a result.

On another note... Go look at the Credits, the programming team is tiny!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

To be honest I wouldn't say it beats FO3 in *every* aspect, the art direction in FO3 was magnificent, they nailed the post apoc atmosphere (regardless of how out of place it was lorewise), I feel less excited about seeing what's over the next hill in New Vegas but the characters and believable use of locations is what brings back the old Fallout feel for me.

One thing that has surprised me is that reviewers are saying NPC's faces are looking better, I really disagree, I've found some faces are definitely on the Oblivion side of freaky, FO3 did far better in my opinion.

The FO3 facial presets were better, at least for females (males look fugly no matter how many hours one fiddles with sliders). I didn't find my favourite African American & Caucasian preset.

Also, was HDR this terrible in FO3? The sky is on fire over the Mojave.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

The FO3 facial presets were better, at least for females (males look fugly no matter how many hours one fiddles with sliders). I didn't find my favourite African American & Caucasian preset.

Also, was HDR this terrible in FO3? The sky is on fire over the Mojave.

HDR is fine.

I guess you must have changed it to bloom accidently. And bloom in this game melts the eyes.

I wish I had the money for the C.E :(

p.s

you have girlie hands :*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Can someone explain the importance of Karma? I find nothing about it in the manual and can't seem to find a karma-meter on my PipBOY. If I steal everything in a town, will my reputation go down or something?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I'm not allowing myself to buy it until I get a new contract for at least one of my team.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

INSTALLING.jpg

INSTALLING.

(Yes, you're gonna have to live with this level of pic spam until I grow tired of this game)

On one condition. You're now playing by committee.