What you did today

Gorth

I at least want her to show up in my funeral when I gas myself (too bad I have an electric stove at this place). :)

She'll show up at your funeral after you...lightly toast yourself.

Re: relationships in general, my problem is that I've seen too many relationships founded on a mutual fear of being left alone. I'm not afraid of it, I'm sure as hell not going to hitch up with some domineering hag after having been to the top of the mountain.

Wonder if I had a point at some stage... gone now, at any rate. :)

I agree; I think that a lot of people do this. I have a bunch of friends who would rather date someone they don't like - even for extended amounts of time - than be alone for a few months.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Noticed my ex had gotten married.

While I dont know the timeline I always got the impression from your fresh wounds that you and she broke up fairly recently. Wasnt her getting hitched rather fast? And as a follow up question, dont you and the (now) husband work together? Also, how do you keep from hitting him with a chair? :)

Noticed my ex had gotten married.

While I dont know the timeline I always got the impression from your fresh wounds that you and she broke up fairly recently. Wasnt her getting hitched rather fast? And as a follow up question, dont you and the (now) husband work together? Also, how do you keep from hitting him with a chair? :lol:

Well, recently and recently. She broke up with me in January, told me about the other guy in March (when they got engaged) and now got married. Sure, it's pretty expedite, but she's a lawyer who has a pretty unromantic view towards marriage (mostly viewed it as a legal financial partnership). We weren't even together for that long, it was just the kind of stuff where you are finishing each other's sentenced during the first date. Never had quite something like that, but she knew this guy from before, and obviously it was easier to attempt again with somebody else than take a risk with me... :shifty:

And, no, I don't know who the guy is, I think I heard his (given) name for the first time today, in fact, I don't know the first thing about him. So we most certainly don't work together - and if I ever met him, it probably wouldn't end well. :)

There's stuff I can't really share here in the interest of privacy, but let's just say that she keeps showing me that she cares. It makes it even more painful, tbh.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

There's stuff I can't really share here in the interest of privacy, but let's just say that she keeps showing me that she cares. It makes it even more painful, tbh.

Hehe, attaboy. :lol:

And I dont mean to pry, I always feel like Im kicking you while your down by asking those questions when its obviously still painful for you.

Hehe, attaboy. :lol:

And I dont mean to pry, I always feel like Im kicking you while your down by asking those questions when its obviously still painful for you.

Well, due to the work connection, I can't really talk about it with any of my real life friends, as they know both of us... and I neither want to start the rumor mill nor give people cheap ammunition against her.

It's pretty painful to know that you were in the 2nd place - there's no silver medal in this competition...

Old enough that I should know better.

That much is obvious, but that's also not what I asked.

And I think it's obvious that we're crossing into the territory, where I don't want to make it any easier to identify me personally. :lol:

Old enough that I should know better.

That much is obvious, but that's also not what I asked.

And I think it's obvious that we're crossing into the territory, where I don't want to make it any easier to identify me personally. :lol:

I couldn't care less about identifying you .

I was just wondering whether to bash you on the topic of your ex gf because you were old and immature or because you were young and stupid.hamster_grin.gif

And if you take this seriously, you're daft as well.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Way to go, Boo. Sheesh. :shifty:

Monte just made me emit a huge grin. A huge yet sly and evil grin.

~~

Several of my exes are being rather nice to me at present. I have a total of fifteen texts from across the board from over the weekend. And of course, all the ones who remember my birthday and sent presents are the ones I was mean to. *shakes head* None of the ones I was good to. Bloody women. :lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

at home waiting for the girl i took out for dinner and read stories to a while ago

haven't seen her for over a month as she lives in a different city, but now she's going to be here until february

is nervous... :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm pretty much spending November and December on conferences, submitting publications and PhD applications. The latter two is pretty much a lot of work for probably somewhere between zero and miniscule return, so FNV is especially tempting..

I couldn't care less about identifying you .

Way to miss what I meant.

I'm pretty much spending November and December on conferences, submitting publications and PhD applications. The latter two is pretty much a lot of work for probably somewhere between zero and miniscule return, so FNV is especially tempting..

Trying to mop up mine (the doctorate, that is). Turning procrastination into an art form, including picking up a sudden interest in cod. Even though the series has lost its sole.

Sun. night I went to sleep at 1am and woke up at 4am. Last night I fell asleep while watching 'House' and woke up at 1am. I'm now wide awake and can't go back to sleep for anything. Usually have trouble going to sleep (bad inner clock syndrome), not staying asleep. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Rationality and maturity might be able to affect just how much you react / hide your emotions, but they rarely seem to be able to control just how you feel... When the heart gets going, even when you know it's damned stupid or insane there's not much you can do to shift it. There's just how much you can control how much it shows to everyone else.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Trying to draw system explanatory diagrams. Program is - to put it politely - not optimised for my work style.

Decided to stop when the fifth incident where the tool I'm using mysteriously reverts to something else caused me to thump my desk so hard I caused passers by to look up outside the building, broke my mouse into two pieces, and hurt my bloody hand. All fixed now, though.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Realized I work at Initech, and soon my soul shall be gone. Also got a really nifty task at work, one of the most unpleasant things to do here but still means I have an excuse to not deal with our scumbag customers.

The earlier posts make me glad I feel very little :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Way to go, Boo. Sheesh. :p

Several of my exes are being rather nice to me at present. I have a total of fifteen texts from across the board from over the weekend. And of course, all the ones who remember my birthday and sent presents are the ones I was mean to. *shakes head* None of the ones I was good to. Bloody women. o:)

What - we can't have the snappy, annoying lawyer turn into a soppy bitch over some woman. Its an unacceptable breach of style. :)

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

at home waiting for the girl i took out for dinner and read stories to a while ago

haven't seen her for over a month as she lives in a different city, but now she's going to be here until february

is nervous... :ermm:

ok wow

don't know what i was worried about >_<

Realized I work at Initech, and soon my soul shall be gone. Also got a really nifty task at work, one of the most unpleasant things to do here but still means I have an excuse to not deal with our scumbag customers.

The earlier posts make me glad I feel very little :p

you did get that memo about the TPS reports right? :shifty:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

For some reason I felt completely shattered last night.. so I ended up sorting things out so I could hit bed about 3-4 hours earlier then usual and promptly passed out.

Of course, that also had me waking up in the wee small hours of the morning to find the wind and rain hiding the dawn...

Still, staggering somewhat on course for the day...but have to venture out into the gloom and heavy water to valiantly face the dentist appointment...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

My greatgrandmother passed away a few days ago. My family had always joked that she would outlive us; she was as healthy as a frickin horse until she... just passed. Its frickin' strange.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS