What you did today

Gorth

Zero trick or treaters here.

I miss having beer :lol:. I'm just saying.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tonight, like every other night, was another step in the journey towards jolly madness. This is a positive thing, in case you're wondering. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Another gargantuan lie-in this morning. Only just got up!

Don't know why I'm suddenly able to relax properly after years of insomnia and whatnot, but I know I like it!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ooof... too much Cayenne Pepper in the food. Still has that burning feeling several hours after my nose stopped running :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Don't know why I'm suddenly able to relax properly after years of insomnia and whatnot, but I know I like it!

Dang it.. did you virtually pass it across to me? Curse you Wals!!

:lol:

Finished off my first playthrough of FONV this morning.. then caught up with reading.. working my way back through the Wheel of Time before the next book is released in November..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Almost time for baseball!! Go Giants!! ....At least one local team is doing well. *49ersm sigh*

Even though I limit myself to 2, sometimes 3 cans per day, I've been trying to quit my diet Mt. Dew again (chemicals...), but it's "impossible"...I love the 70-100mg of caffeine too much, and I don't like coffee or black/green tea.

Ooof... too much Cayenne Pepper in the food. Still has that burning feeling several hours after my nose stopped running sweat.gif

Spicy food -- the burn, the burn is so good!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hm, and the joy of the clocks going back tonight..so technically I'm losing an hours sleep tonight..

So now I'm rolling into "official" all hallows eve time..

Not sure if it's its just that wave of tired that's kicking in for some reason or not.. or maybe listening to too much Loreena McKennit music.. but having that roll of loss and missing the girl I really should be over by now.. that totally inspires the urge to drink copious amounts of alcohol.. Which I shall resist and settle for a large mug of hot chocolate.

About the only notable thing today is that I went out and wandered around the frats and sorority houses behind my building seeing some people who seemed to have to little on in the way of clothes for a 45 degree night.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

.. I've realised why I've been feeling so damnably cruddy this weekend. I've inherited the flu my sister was just getting over.

When I mentioned that to her..she smiled..and did a "well, families are supposed to share" comment.

So popping some meds and trying to ignore the joint aches, headache, tiredness and general blah.

Edit: I am trying to decide if everything lately is the sign of a great start to the autumn/winter period....

Edited by Raithe

I feel happy and... evil at the same time.

I have introduced my room mate to where to find computer games etc.

...or maybe listening to too much Loreena McKennit music..

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Anyways, after being fairly busy with school stuffs, or rather paperwork for school stuffs, I'll actually try to get some posts in.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Up betimes and ploughed straight into some good work, like a large hound into a snowdrift. Still in a good mood, but distracted by noticing it's already lunchtime.

-Elwood Blues

Basically just got up to make a cup of tea and get fluid replacement..that and take more aspirin.

Spent most of the night awake with the joys of chills and fever of flu. Resorted to the wet flannel over the face to get some cool from the headache.

The half check on the family before disapearing back into bed... gah.

Stayed up a couple hours later than I should have, on a day I had to get up early. Curses. Hope I don't fall asleep in the middle of a convo or something.

I have introduced my room mate to where to find computer games etc.

I hope this is less criminal & douchebaggy than it sounds!

:shifty: basically he asked where I get games, I told him gamestop mainly. He kept saying walmart didn't have em (they do) and finally I pointed him at steam :lol: