Picture Thread

Rosbjerg

Golf has been a fun hobby for me this summer. I suck miserably, but I'm getting better. This shot was on the first par three hole of my favorite local golf course. I flubbed my tee shot, and managed to hit the pin and roll out along the edge of the cup with my second shot.

post-7948-1284697081_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Guest The Architect

There are quite a few baldies in this thread, or near enough.

I can't find our camera and my phone camera is too **** so I won't be posting any recent pictures. I don't have any recent one's, but I basically look the same anyway.

Pidesco, what the hell happened to your left eyebrow?

And Shryke, you look so much like Matthew Newton from season 2 of Underbelly, the son of Bert Newton, alleged drug addict and girlfriend beater, not saying you are or anything... :o He's quite a handsome guy, not a bad look-alike to have, my friend.

Edited by The Architect

Pidesco, what the hell happened to your left eyebrow?

A Mercedes truck happened, when I was twelve. It's a scar caused by my head going through the windshield.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

And Shryke, you look so much like Matthew Newton from season 2 of Underbelly, the son of Bert Newton, alleged drug addict and girlfriend beater, not saying you are or anything... :o He's quite a handsome guy, not a bad look-alike to have, my friend.

i had no idea who you were talking about so i had to google it

then i realised who it was posting and was very confused. a compliment? from archie?! :lol::o

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Moi...

Nice jacket, all you need now is a haircut and you're good to go. :)

Once Bodycount ships, I intend to.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

OMFGz0rz he's going to go on a killing spree! Someone call the cops! :thumbsup:

...though using antique blackpowder cap&ball revolvers means he can only kill a maximum of 12 people before stopping to reload for 20-30min, giving the police ample time to apprehend our oldschool killer.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

They look like peacemakers.

This is a peacemaker, the gun that replaced the Colt Army model (the one that Aram owns)

Colt_Flat_Top_Target.JPG

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The big one's a Walker Colt. The other is a Remington New Army.

My bad, I get those old ones confused. :brows:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Google Maps satellite has updated since last I looked. Now, if you aren't me, you wouldn't think anything of the little white smudge near the center, but that's my hubby sitting on the patio. Made me laugh. At least it isn't the close-up of Google-streetview. :lol:

googlehub.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts