AP has sold 700k units?

Something they share in common with AP, then. And, no, not all games do that.

Lol, you were able to tell by just playing Saudi Arabia? R00fles once more...

If you have no idea what you're talking about, maybe you should not talk at all.

But yeah, DX and Bloodlines both didn't sell so well, and look at their status now. I think it's not far-fedged AP will join this line.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Even MotB barely has a cult anything and it actually deserved to have one. AP will probably fade into obscurity as another interesting but ultimately broken game.

Something that is playable from beginning to end is not "broken". Please use correct terms to express things. Thanks.

Even MotB barely has a cult anything and it actually deserved to have one. AP will probably fade into obscurity as another interesting but ultimately broken game.

Something that is playable from beginning to end is not "broken". Please use correct terms to express things. Thanks.

What's the official term then, badly designed? Unpolished? Flawed? Gameplay challenged?

"Lol, you were able to tell by just playing Saudi Arabia? R00fles once more..."

I played enoguh and read enough to know the game sucks. Deal with it.

AP will not be a cult classic. BL is awesome despite the horrible combat. AP has nothing go for it - says a lot whn AP's combat is the best part of the game. LMAO

"What's the official term then, badly designed? Unpolished? Flawed? Gameplay challenged?"

SOZZY

"Of course it will probably need several years before it makes a difference."

Companies don't care much about budgets buys 2 years down the road. They care about sales within the first month or so.

I just hope DS is as good as I think it'll be, and will wash the horrible AP taste out. AP is ES series bad.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"If you're so disdainful of the game, why're you hanging out in forums dedicated to it?"

Because I like Obsidian, and I don't want them to make the same mistakes with their next game. And, last thing they need is to read the praise of their fanboys about how perfect AP is, and go on their merry way thinking AP failed because of everybody who hates it being stupid.

This is the second straight SOZZY game Obsidian has made. they need to make more games like NWN2 OC/MOTB and KOTOR2 *not* SOZ and AP.

Good news: DS3 should be a great game.

Bad news: FO: LV will be a sozzy game. (and, yes, I won't be buying this one b/c I actually beleived AP would be a fun game but I KNOW LV will suck).

I played enoguh and read enough to know the game sucks. Deal with it.

Clearly you don't, since your posts reak of ignorance.

Also, how, exactly, is KOTOR2 better than AP in your regard?

Combat system? AP > KOTOR2

Brokenness? KOTOR2 > AP

Bugs? KOTOR2 > AP

Story AP > KOTOR2

Responsiveness to player actions AP > KOTOR2

Meaningful choices AP > KOTOR2

I don't want to say much but, eh, it seems clearly to me AP is better than KOTOR2. And that's saying something seeing how KOTOR2 was.

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

"Combat system? AP > KOTOR2"

DRAW

"Brokenness? KOTOR2 > AP"

DRAW

"Bugs? KOTOR2 > AP"

DRAW

"Story AP > KOTOR2"

KOTOR2

"Responsiveness to player actions AP > KOTOR2"

KOTOR2

"Meaningful choices AP > KOTOR2"

KOTOR2

Seriously finish the game and/or stop trolling around and shut the **** up. Your universal truth about a game you played for 3 hours was laughable the first time, now I'm wondering whether you've actually hit your head a few times too many playing hockey... (No offence ofc)

VollyFlow.jpg

Also someone please edit that picture and replace SoZ with AP and make few other additions to fit these forums :lol:

Hate the living, love the dead.

How the hell can someone who hasn't played past the tutorial level criticize the plot reactivity?

That makes...no sense.

At all.

As for KotOR2, I'd say it's a better game because the characters are more interesting (Kriea is and always will be my favorite video game character). AP's dialogue still blows every BioWare game I've played recently out of the water.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

It's not like you could ignore him or even put him on an ignore list fortuitously offered by the forum...

There is something to be said about feeding the Volo

The thing is, you will still see all the posts when someone replies to him. So that's only a half-***** measure.

Hate the living, love the dead.

"Seriously finish the game and/or stop trolling around and shut the **** up."

You are the one trolling, flaming, and crying because not everyone loves your precious AP. I also see that you aren't whining about the repetive posts about how perfect the game is and how it's better than every game ever made... just the negative ones. Go figure.

One doesn't need to play a game to the end to realize it sucks. AP sucks. Me playing it to the end won't magically up it's quality. I guess you are gonna tell me that I misjudged the ES series and I should play all those games for 200 hours so can judge them. I guess I should also play Sonic RPG (a game I've never touched) to the bitter end just so I find out that it sucks as I believe it does.

Also, aren't the pro APers the tools who cried that movie based games auto suck yet I bet they don't play every movie based game to the end and evend eride those who like them. HA. Tool.

Bottom line is AP is Obsidian's worst game to date. Poor effort, and here's to hoping DS3 is better (which it pretty much has to be).

Anyone who thinks AP is better than KOTOR2 in anyways makes me chuckle.

P.S. demanding someone to shut up on the internet because they post something you dislike is very weak willed. Have some ballz and handle disagreements like a reasonably mature person. Don't get your drawers in a twist because someone disagrees with you.

Edited by Volourn

Gotta be honest, AP is still better than NWN2. Not KotOR 2 though, that was pretty much amazing if you got the RCM.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Not KotOR 2 though, that was pretty much amazing if you got the RCM.

And without? Just wondering...

@ Volo: We don't mind critism to AP when it's done by people who actually know what they talk about. For example I understand Oblarg's point about Kreia.

However critising a plot and reactiveness without having any ****ing clue what-so-ever like you do, sure we are not going to defend your posts...

^

There's a greasemonkey script (template?) floating around that will purge replies quoting designated users as well if you want a Volo free browsing experience, ignore doesn't cut it, and if you have Firefox.

Sozzy, of course, why didn't I think of that.

One nice adjective to describe Obsidian's unique blend of unpolished gameplay and bad mechanics.

h8rs_gonna_h8_.gif

facepalm_montage_.gif

"@ Volo: We don't mind critism to AP when it's done by people who actually know what they talk about."

I know enough to know that AP's C&C is nothing special. It's certainly no better than NWN2 or KOTOR2. And, that's just comapring Obsidian games. I've read enough posts, reviews, news, etc. from people I trust (ie. not fanboys) to know there is nothing remarkable about AP's C&C to make it anything special. Is the C&C the worst ever? No, bu it's not enough when the characters and the writing is horrible (yeah, yeah, I know I know, the writing magically gets better at the 6 hour mark... my bad for stopping at the 5 hour mark.

There's no proof that AP's C&C is as good as ARC, FO, BL, DA, or MOTB.

Alpha Protocol is fantastic and anyone who says otherwise is truly delusional.

I've come to expect some unpolished portions in Obsidian's games. It comes with the territory.

Aside from the unpolished nature of many thing in their titles (including AP), the pros always outweigh the cons.

You can fault Obsidian games for many things, but for a gamer with the thirst for something nice and fresh, or just well done story/dialogue wise, Obsidian always hits it out of the park for me. And while some can whine about the gameplay in this and other Obsidian titles, I've always enjoyed it, even though it could've used more time in the oven in this regard. It was never so outright bad that it makes the overall package bad. Alpha Protocol is solid at worst.

Edited by Libertarian