What you did today

Gorth

I've got to e-mail my resume to a friend later. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

^ Did you try crying when the cop got the ticket out? It always works for me. ;)

I thought about it. I did plead that I was a teacher and I was just trying to pick up a few school supplies during my very short break. Think of the children, officer!

I usually just unbutton the top three buttons of my shirt and bust out some cleavage. Works every time.

Guest The Architect
Archie, no need to get jealous - I'm sure there's fine gal waiting for you just around the corner.. you just have to seek her out. ;)

I

^ Did you try crying when the cop got the ticket out? It always works for me. ;)

I thought about it. I did plead that I was a teacher and I was just trying to pick up a few school supplies during my very short break. Think of the children, officer!

I usually just unbutton the top three buttons of my shirt and bust out some cleavage. Works every time.

Pics please :lol:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I haven't cleaned my computer fans lately, they are getting very dusty, almost black!!

Watch out, some conservatives might show up and start asking for their birth certificate!

On this end, I woke up, and instead of going to work, I just sat on the sofa and played Mass Effect (1). I'm mildly worried, but not enough to actually do something about it.

(p.s. anniversary of first date with ex. Remember absolutely every detail. Groan.)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I haven't cleaned my computer fans lately, they are getting very dusty, almost black!!

Watch out, some conservatives might show up and start asking for their birth certificate!

On this end, I woke up, and instead of going to work, I just sat on the sofa and played Mass Effect (1). I'm mildly worried, but not enough to actually do something about it.

(p.s. anniversary of first date with ex. Remember absolutely every detail. Groan.)

You know the solution. Consume 1 lb or more of cheap sausages at a single sitting, while thinking about her. Never fails.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

To the pub, Rizla! to the pub!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Resume was just sent out. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hubby has a 'guys' poker night out, so I have the house all to myself. Being happily married, this mostly means...that I can play all the music my husband can't stand, as loud as I want, have a dinner that consists entirely of stuff he hates, & watch a subtitled film. Yay! :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Went to see the Finland vs. Sweden athletics yearly 'friendly' event with my dad. Had tons of fun, haven't seen him (a 70+ retired university professor) do the mexican wave before. :ermm:

Hubby has a 'guys' poker night out, so I have the house all to myself. Being happily married, this mostly means...that I can play all the music my husband can't stand, as loud as I want, have a dinner that consists entirely of stuff he hates, & watch a subtitled film. Yay! :ermm:

Or you can watch my Rays beat the bejesus out of your Red Sox.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Spent the day applying finish to an old 1960s style Rockola Jukebox i've been restoring. I've found a few 45s (for those under 30 those are vinyl records that have one or maybe two songs recorded on them) to out in there, mostly old country songs from the 70s. Once the finish dries it goes up on craigslist.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Or you can watch my Rays beat the bejesus out of your Red Sox.

You mean, like last night? ... Bazinga! :ermm:

...but yeah, I don't have my hopes up too high or anything. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I got up early this morning to stake out a store opening for some deals. There were already over 100 people when I arrived. Showed up an hour before store opening and ended up waiting outside for 3 hours before I managed to get inside. I did manage to snag a 60GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD for half off and a nice sunburn on my arms, face and neck. Also walked away from some minor swag. No word yet if I managed to get any of the raffle prizes. Bastards drew for the ARES video card before I even managed to get in the door. o:)

Went to the Mariners game today. Could have turned out better but it was fun.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Went out drinking with potential sexual partner. No sex or anything but there was bowling. I think I like her.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Spent the day applying finish to an old 1960s style Rockola Jukebox i've been restoring. I've found a few 45s (for those under 30 those are vinyl records that have one or maybe two songs recorded on them) to out in there, mostly old country songs from the 70s. Once the finish dries it goes up on craigslist.

I'm under 30 and have a collection of 45s in the hundreds... o:)