Music

Walsingham

From their new album this has been so far my favourite song.

I would have preferred to remain blissfully unaware of their new album. Now I'm listening on YouTube.

..... it's painful to hear it. :rolleyes: They were once my favorite band...

Ha! I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Marty Friedman - Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana

I just had to put on a song which expresses what i am doing atm - watching people play guitar on the net, varying between awe, jealousy, disbelief and cackling at a madman to those who tap rly fast just because that's like hardest... I betcha they can't sweep neck transfer :o

A high lore skill will automatically identify a magical item as it enters your inventory.

Marty Friedman - Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana

I just had to put on a song which expresses what i am doing atm - watching people play guitar on the net, varying between awe, jealousy, disbelief and cackling at a madman to those who tap rly fast just because that's like hardest... I betcha they can't sweep neck transfer :sorcerer:

Wait, what? This sounds interesting...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

All right...fine. I like Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" song. It is dance-catchy & over exposure breeds some attachment, like Put a Ring On It. But that's it! And while I can see the resemblance to Madonna's career I still can't relate to her as an artist at all. God I feel old. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

All right...fine. I like Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" song. It is dance-catchy & over exposure breeds some attachment, like Put a Ring On It. But that's it! And while I can see the resemblance to Madonna's career I still can't relate to her as an artist at all. God I feel old. :sorcerer:

;)

Okay, well on a serious note, I'm really listening to Silent Wars by Arch Enemy

deicideLogo5.jpg

Metal cannot possibly get more epic than this EP.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

It's the anniversary of my mum's death on Monday and I've suddenly come over very sad. So I'm listening to Zulu songs...

She fought so very hard, with such courage and good humour, right to the end.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Looks like he turned his back on the ripper.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I'm listening to the Garden State soundtrack. Yeah, I'm a bit melancholic right now. :- Current track: Bonnie Sommerville - Winding Road.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Found an old copy of Cosmic Slop Shop's mellow but catchy

I was curious to know why CSS never recorded much, so I went looking and sicovered that it might be something to do with the way Big Lurch took PCP, cut open his room mate and ate her lung. He was found by police wandering around, covered in blood, shrieking at the sky.

-Elwood Blues

How to describe this band...how about Candlemass meets Iron Maiden meets English folk music, except fifty times more epic?

Yeah, that works.