Music

Walsingham

Sweet Jebus. Good to see you, but where the hell have you been?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That piano/guitar instrumental section is pure genius.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Great song, regardless.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I always loved that cover. It's so mindnumbingly stupid and out of place that you simply HAVE to love it. :lol:

Apparently the seal (?) is named Johnny. As in, Johnny's Back.

I think Narita takes the cake for worst Riot album cover, though most of them fall into the so-bad-it's-good category.

Hey Walsh, nice to see you too :*

I've taken a bit time off when it comes to PC games and internet in my free time, fell in love, have one more semester to finish MBA in Business Economics - IT management, got a part time job with a company involved with live betting and in my free time I've been wasting my time in the gym, playing soccer, poker, reading books, watching movies/series, having endless drinks with my pals and so forth...that sums it up in general! :p

@On topic:

Edited by Hildegard

Live betting is surely the Way Forward. Good industry to be in, I'd imagine.

I also like film soundtracks, although I confess I haven't bought any of the LotR ones.

Hey Walsh, nice to see you too :)

I've taken a bit time off when it comes to PC games and internet in my free time, fell in love, have one more semester to finish MBA in Business Economics - IT management, got a part time job with a company involved with live betting and in my free time I've been wasting my time in the gym, playing soccer, poker, reading books, watching movies/series, having endless drinks with my pals and so forth...that sums it up in general! >_<

@On topic:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Heh, I've got the "Complete Recordings" of all three LoTR films... put them on my ipod and if I try playing them back to back its about 10 hours of music... Good for putting on low in the background when going to sleep.. :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Vicious Rumors - Dust to Dust

Been listening to lots of Vicious Rumors lately. Fantastic band.

Live betting is surely the Way Forward. Good industry to be in, I'd imagine.

I also like film soundtracks, although I confess I haven't bought any of the LotR ones.

It is a good and promising industry, but I don't see myself working there a full time job, just until I finish college. :)

I haven't bought any of the LOTR soundtracks either, but it's on my wish list for sure.

@Kid Cudi vs. Crookers - Day 'n' Night

I am Monster - Scum of the Earth

I haven't linked a video because the best one I've ever seen comes from Foundrycams, and that would be totally NSFW.

-Elwood Blues