Music

Walsingham

Imagine Crimson Glory, except double all the vocals with falsetto and then throw any semblance of standard songwriting out the window.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Sort of electronica gospel.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Imagine Crimson Glory, except double all the vocals with falsetto and then throw any semblance of standard songwriting out the window.

I don't honestly hear much Crimson Glory at all in this song, but it's not that bad actually. A bit confused maybe, but cool.

I think it's just the combination of the terrible production, completely absurd vocals, and odd song structure (random solos placed all over the place and buried in the mix) that makes this so hilarious for me, but I can't listen to the whole thing without laughing.

I'm half-convinced that the band is a joke, though. Check out the awesome lineup:

Far Cry - Vocals, Guitars

Cutterjon - Guitars

Grom - Bass

Zan Zan - Drums

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I don't honestly hear much Crimson Glory at all in this song, but it's not that bad actually. A bit confused maybe, but cool.

I think it's just the combination of the terrible production, completely absurd vocals, and odd song structure (random solos placed all over the place and buried in the mix) that makes this so hilarious for me, but I can't listen to the whole thing without laughing.

But that's what makes it cool! It's just so random! :shifty:

As for the line-up, I've heard worse names from people who took themselves totally seriously.

I think Johnny is growing on me, too. There's something charming about how glaringly out of place he is, regardless of context.

most fun song i've ever encountered on Rock Band :)

Forget rock band. Buy a guitar.

i already have 2 guitars :p

playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero is nothing like playing an actual guitar though

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i already have 2 guitars :p

playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero is nothing like playing an actual guitar though

No, but playing an actual guitar is both more fun and more satisfying.

Oblarg: invent a widget that you can strap to a real guitar that lets you interact with these guitar games...

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oblarg: invent a widget that you can strap to a real guitar that lets you interact with these guitar games...

Why do you need the game? Itunes + guitar = play along to music.

Digital dictator!

What a ****ing superb song.

The game could/should check you are in tune. Plus you can play along with your mates who don't play instruments.

-Elwood Blues

The game could/should check you are in tune. Plus you can play along with your mates who don't play instruments.

I have a tuner for that. It's very hard to play out of tune on a fretted instrument (how does one bend unintentionally?).

The second point is reasonable, but even then you could just have a guitar amp and play along with your friends on rock band and achieve the same thing.