Mass Effect 2

Gorth

Well, I've read the freely released parts and every sentence was a stock comic book phrase, so I' not surprised.

And since when does an insecure girl who apologizes in way longer sentences than needed, swear?

Edited by Oner

What makes no sense is the character change we see in Liara.
You mean the comic?

There's also this:

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/107/ariagrope.jpg

Right. She's in the middle of a dramatic negotiation and stops to fondle herself for the viewer.

:lol:

Shameless. I wouldn't mind, but it completely disregards her character // how socially awkward she is.

Actually, I caught her ME2 appearance on-line earlier. Only v. minor fondling but she sure has changed.

Edited by Tel Aviv

What makes no sense is the character change we see in Liara.

Different writers.

And on the Bio forums, apparently someone with a pirate copy went digging into the files and found the 'cabin fun time' files.

With the characters being:

Thane

Garrus

Jacob

Jack

Miranda

Tali

Kelly

Now people are pissed because there is no Samara, which would mean no F/F. So either Maria's article got it wrong, or maybe there are 'fun times' in other places.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I want. I want. I want.

I was supposed to get it Wednesday, but the shipment never came :bat::down::lol::x>_<

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Jack is "Subject Zero," right?

Also, Garrus??! :lol:

Yep, Jack is Zero.

As for Garrus being an option, he's pretty well liked on bio forums.

I want. I want. I want.

I was supposed to get it Wednesday, but the shipment never came

??????? It's not meant to be out to the 26(28 in Aus >_< ).

Apparently in ME2 code, there is someone called Kasumi, so people are thinking there is another squadmember, either already in or coming as DLC.

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Actually, I caught her ME2 appearance on-line earlier. Only v. minor fondling but she sure has changed.
Link please?

Sorry dude, it was streamed live on Justin.tv. What little I saw of the game was v. encouraging though.

Oh well, sith happens.

There's also this:

Right. She's in the middle of a dramatic negotiation and stops to fondle herself for the viewer.

O.O

That's cheap and vulgar incarnate. Who's the sad case doing the comic

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

That character is supposed to be some sort of evil brothel-madame so you could consider the fondling to be true to the character. Im just saying.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That character is supposed to be some sort of evil brothel-madame so you could consider the fondling to be true to the character. Im just saying.

Or you could just consider it bad taste and wankage material. :p

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

There's also this:

O.O

That's cheap and vulgar incarnate.

Yeah, how dare she. It should be Shepherd who stops to fondle her in the middle of the negotiation. Bad form!

manthing2.jpg

IGN review is in. 9.6 is the grade

The review itself reads like someone in Bioware wrote it, but whatever. We'll give em the benefit of the doubt.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1062898p1.html

Edited by Gorth
Last line removed

logosig2.jpg

Thread pruned a bit...

Guys, I am sure there are better suited chat lines for sex starved young men out there? Let's try and keep this work safe and "family friendly". No, I can't be bothered to delete all the early attempts at derailing, but try and keep it in mind in future posts :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The review itself reads like someone in Bioware wrote it, but whatever. We'll give em the benefit of the doubt.

That's not surprising in the least. It's a Bioware game, it will have high production values and will be considered by the general gaming press as the top RPG on the market.

It would be more surprising if it was considered a bomb.

Written by a true fanboy.

Pretty much everything that anybody took even the slightest issue with in Mass Effect 1 has been axed or rebuilt entirely..
He even speaks for everyone in the world.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan