Pictures of your games

Gorth

Mm. I never played the SSI Buck Rogers games. Maybe I should. Probably should go through the Dragonlance trilogy first, though. :blink:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Mm. I never played the SSI Buck Rogers games. Maybe I should. Probably should go through the Dragonlance trilogy first, though. :blink:

The first one was fun. I found the second one frustratingly difficult, though, and gave up relatively early-on.

That said, I was probably about 13 when I played it, and not nearly as good then as I now am at min-maxing RPG systems.

My husband in Borderlands, jumping down to me. I promised I'd catch him, but I missed. (he was playing so much I had to buy another disc, so we tried some LAN)

If only AA worked in this game...

post-11552-1262729386_thumb.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"You hit The Butcher for 5 points of damage; the armor absorbed 8 points." :p

Also, after sustaining 12 points of damage, you counterattack, then successfully avoid damage on two more attacks, then drop dead. Why didnt you just die after the 12 point hit three moves before?

Er, I don't think you're reading that right. I didn't counterattack in any of those moves showcased, and he never hit me for 0 damage. After he hit me with the big damage, it was my turn in which I re-equipped a shield plus hit him once.

The total amount of damage he hits for are both values together. So, for those final blows, he's hitting me for 12 points of damage, but DR rating on my armor subtracts 6 damage from that.

So the net HP lost for me is 6.

His previous strike actually damaged me for 18 points of HP. If I hadn't had any armor, it would've been 24 points of HP. His armor absorbs 8 HP, which is fairly nasty since he's a real hardhitting guy and the ideal thing is to kill him fast.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Mm. I never played the SSI Buck Rogers games. Maybe I should. Probably should go through the Dragonlance trilogy first, though. :p

Great game, wish they would make a new one though. Mass Effect with a decent rule system. :p I never played the sequel though. Maybe I'll try it after I finish the Eye of the Beholder trilogy...

Looks terrible.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'll need more than Spray n Wash to get the Skag slobber out of my clothes.

borderlands-18a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Crysis2010-01-1618-17-47-28.jpg

I was trying out Crysis to see what my new Radeon 5870 could do with it and happened upon a guard post. Since I was up on a mountain and had a sniper rifle (but only with an assault scope), I decided to shoot the bastard with the machine gun. So I started shooting but it seemed like I missed all the time because the guy kept getting back up. After a while he finally died. When I got down from the mountain, I was greeted by this picture. Oops!

I'm running Crysis with everything on Very High, 2x antialiasing and a 1920x1080 resolution and I get approximately 40-60 fps. Kind of impressive from a single GPU setup.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Isn't the 5870 two GPUs glued together?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Ah, I see.