Pictures of your games

Gorth

AI War (3p co-op)

I just have to say....those screenshots are crazy! :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Toughest squirrel ever

I'm still sore for not getting a screen cap of Sarevok deathbringering Gromnir.

The in-game one.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

baldr003.png

Kojak is the perfect Minsc.

:x:lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So yeah.. I bought Eschalon: Book 2 and I tried starting the game..

EschalonBook2SS01.jpg

The main title screen is really beautiful (although lockes at 1024x768 so I am playing it windowed). Much more refined than Book 1, that's for sure. I started a new game and..

EschalonBook2SS02.jpg

I got stuck in a constant reroll! I've missed rerolling my character like some ADHD kid! I'm gonna sit here and sweat for a few hours before I actually get into the game. But it sure does look promising so far!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Looks like Rise of the Argonauts. I'd try it but it didn't really look all that good.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Here's a screenshot of my undying mount:

Very cool, how do you get it? Was the first pic in the LK's chamber? I havent been that far yet. :(

You get it by completing all the achievements in Icecrown Citadel raid. 10-man reward is lightly reddish and 25-man reward is gray.

Looks like Rise of the Argonauts. I'd try it but it didn't really look all that good.

Yup, Rise of the Argonauts. I played through it once and its not as bad as the reviews make it out to be.

It plays like an action RPG and you can make choices throughout the game that affect the outcome of some characters and events. You also gain deeds as you complete quests, which then you devote to one of the 4 gods. These leads to different powers and skills. I usually ended up using the mace 90% of the time due to the its shield breaking abilities.

Couldn't remember if I ever posted in this thread, but.. wow, it was insanely annoying to see the page gets longer and longer as I scrolled down.. and every time I clicked on the next page, there was new even higher page number. I wish there had been an icon of some kind on the forum overview to let me know that I made a post here. Enough of me whining.

I made a screenshot awhile back that sort of capture my feelings towards a certain game. Later I realized that I could just have changed a single letter in the xenglish.db file, from L to G to get the same effect.

stalker_lame_over.jpg

(Signatures: disabled) 

Couldn't remember if I ever posted in this thread, but.. wow, it was insanely annoying to see the page gets longer and longer as I scrolled down.. and every time I clicked on the next page, there was new even higher page number. I wish there had been an icon of some kind on the forum overview to let me know that I made a post here. Enough of me whining.

There's a white "_|" mark in the lower right corner of the folder icon on every thread to indicate that you have posted there.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Eschalon: Book 2

eb2_screen1.jpg

Why is it that everytime you find a cool named weapon in any RPG, it's always of the type you have NOT trained? :bat:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^This looks like my kind of game.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Why is it that everytime you find a cool named weapon in any RPG, it's always of the type you have NOT trained? >_<

:lol: So true!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.