Pictures of your games

Gorth

DS1 solo MP...completely forgot about hidden-til-you-walk-by ambushes like these. Ran out of pots. Died. Hah.

SP campaign:

Just taking a break. Sadly, I can't drown them.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Had to try out the Mafia 2 demo. It's really good, but it's limited to 10 minutes of town exploration. Annoying, but I am sure Bukkake will find a 'fix' for that soon.

Anyhow:

mafia22010-08-1019-19-30-73.jpg

I sure know how to spend those 10 puny minutes you get..

mafia22010-08-1019-21-18-00.jpg

The feel of the cars is very good. It took me all of one minute to create a huge crash and a police chase.

mafia22010-08-1019-21-39-26.jpg

Avoiding certain death by a few inches.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

That is one big (and glaring bright) sun in the sky. You'd think it'd be too hot to wear any armor, let alone have lush forests.

twoworlds-01.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

resident-evil-4-20051028061441747-000.jpg

I'm still amazed at how a truck can still run after being burned to the @#$%ing dickins.

a_med_4.jpg

These guys sound like a bunch of broken records when they talk, but can made them all shut up in a single blast.

Resident-Evil-Zero--1.jpg

Besides Resident Evil 4, I have decided to throw in a Resident Evil 0 image, just for fun.

Billy-Coen.jpg

BUT, I wont leave out Billy Coen, quite possibly the second most attractive male char in the entire series.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

I'm playing Assassin's Creed 2 and I'm enjoying it a lot. In fact, I've rarely been so into a game. Part of the reason is the Renaissance setting (I love the Renaissance period), but the gameplay itself is great too. There's so much stuff to do this time around, and the assassination missions are varied and fun... basically it's everything I expected it to be.

Some caps (sorry for the small size, photobucket has a resolution limit for free users):

AssassinsCreedIIGame2010-08-1719-17-15-85.jpg

AssassinsCreedIIGame2010-08-1719-15-54-34.jpg

AssassinsCreedIIGame2010-08-1719-19-12-89.jpg

AssassinsCreedIIGame2010-08-1719-18-19-65.jpg

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

(sorry for the small size, photobucket has a resolution limit for free users)

There's no actual requirement to post at max resolution in this thread. hehe :p

....sometimes I think about posting full size, since everyone else seems to now, but the old-fashioned goof in me still rebels against it for most screenies. :p

Do it. The forum software resizes everything to some standard size anyhow. The only difference is that those who wants to look at the pics in their original size have that choice too.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Been playing more Assassin's Creed 2, and I've got some more screencaps:

IZ1f3.jpg

night is coming

jkiNC.jpg

gondola ride

hyoYF.jpg

surveying the area

1lZiq.jpg

using the crowd to stay unseen

w69H5.jpg

kill the yellow man!

Edited by fastpunk

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

You'd think assassins would try and dress inconspicuously... but that guy is walking around like a figure from the Commedia del'Arte. In broad daylight.

It's social stealth 2.0, you embarrass everyone with your gaudy looks to the point that they ignore you out of politeness.

Well, Renaissance dress code was pretty colourful, especially for members of the nobility. Ezio is and looks like a noble. Who'd expect a noble to be an assassin? :-

But on a serious note, AC2 made significant improvements when it comes to methods of taking out enemies without ever being seen. They added plenty of options for creating distractions, and you can strike from a multitude of positions (pull someone underwater if he's close to the water edge, jump on the target from above etc. etc.). Also, the weapons selection has some great additions like the poison blade (sting someone and walk away... he'll die eventually), or the smoke bombs. The game's still more action oriented than I would have liked, but the improvements are massive nonetheless.

Here are some more screenshots btw:

kmt5k.jpg

This is Montereggioni, the new assassin stronghold. Off in the distance is the villa Auditore, Ezio's residence. It's interesting to note that you can build up the place like you do Crossroad Keep in NWN2. Hopefully, it's not just for fluff, and it actually plays some role in the endgame.

ki5SM.jpg

Here we have a view of the Montereggioni countryside.

hBXbM.jpg

I just unlocked Altair's armor. And you thought the old armor looked weird... well, now I'm dressed for the Carnivale, baby! :lol:

Nv5Is.jpg

Finally, this is a view of the backside of the new armor.

Cheers!