Pictures of your games

Gorth

I think I'm nearing the end game now:

TwoWorldsSS36.jpg

Have to rescue my sister from this ruined castle, filled with Death Knights and Hell Lords. It's not very inviting.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Have to rescue my sister from this ruined castle, filled with Death Knights and Hell Lords. It's not very inviting.

The game doesn't end after finishing the main quest, right?

Spamming some more Drakensang.

Would you mind answering my question? I'm really curious about that.

Haven't really had a chance to test it (I put traps in doorways and lure the enemies over them, rather than trying to use them as chokepoints), but I think it's the same as in the previous game. But at least now warriors can learn a 'Taunt' skill that alleviates the 'issue' a bit. Then again, enemies run through party members in Dragon Age as well...

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

The game doesn't end after finishing the main quest, right?

It did! Not more than ten minutes after I posted that picture, I continued the game.. and it ended! There was only two fights left and one of those fights was so easy it was almost embarrassing. And then it just.. stopped. Back to the main menu. Oh well, I've had one hell of a fun ride. And I've clocked over 40 hours in it, so it was definitely worth the money that I didn't pay for it (review copy).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

For some reason, I completely missed Two Worlds on my radar.

But the again, I completely missed out on Oblivion as well, the BESTEST RPG OF ALL TIME!

Eh? :shifty:

Are you well? :ermm:

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I keep talking about my avatar from Dragon Age, so here she is. I created her in about two minutes then realised I'd inadvertantly drawn the face of my ideal woman.

dragbabe11.png

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well I think she's hot.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm not sure if my ideal woman would really have a big tattoo on her face.
I don't mind the tattoo, but that face spells "wide-eyed innocence" to me, in ALLCAPS. Cute, though.

One day, I'll get around to posting my femShep. That day, you will know fear.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm playing Dragon Age The Awakening .. It has a very NWN 2 and Mask of The Betrayer feel to it, as if Bioware wanted to take some of the cooler elements and companions from that story (not the whole spirit eater thing). It has some parts with horrible writing unfortunately, I've laughed out loud (and not in a good way) a few times.

Cool monsters though..

screenshot2010031816221.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

*image*

In voice of Hank Hill

Boy, what in the hell is that?

To put it in terms Hank would understand.. that's a super-deluxe-propane wolf..

That is a cool monster, I'll grant you that. Is it romance-able?

To answer your question.. look in the lower left corner..

It's not romance per say, but rather some hardcore nipplepiercing action we've got going there.

Fortune favors the bald.

I finally beat my old highscore! :w00t:

20100320154136.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Oghren is by far the worst npc in Awakenings. No contest.

"As for Two Worlds, someone had the best review quote for it "I give Two Worlds a 2, one for each world"."

Here's my review for that review: "Even morons who have crap for brains have an opinion even if its beyond dumb."

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Somebody expressed concern that this was turning into a Two Worlds discussion club exclusively, so related discussions has been aplit off and located here

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm not sure if my ideal woman would really have a big tattoo on her face.

If you're going to let little things like tattoos, and veins running with the blood of ancient evil stop you, you're going to be very lonely, old man.

Will Almighty and I have the right idea. Think 'guileless savagery' combined with 'full lips'.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.