Dragon Age Origins

Gorth

The Dwarf origins are probably among the best. I really liked the Dwarf Noble one.

Yes but can you imagine the smell down there? Being at arse level nowdays would be bad, in DA times....

Personally the mage origin does it for me, might change my mind when I play it though.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Guest Slinky
There are achievements in the PC version.

Would you happen to know are they like in ME, so you get all kind of bonuses when you get them? I liked that in ME. I really don't see any point getting achievements if you don't get anything as reward.

You could get a Lifeless Meta Gamer achievement if you got all the other achievements.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The atari game?

I'm not 40, geez. I started with dos games.

Ah your not so old, i started with a Commodore 64 and an Atari 2600,

Back in my day video games never ended, you completed the levels the game would just restart and randomize the 2 bit graphical enemies. Unlimited replay value and hundreds of hours of game play! Of course they generally sucked and you didn't want to keep playing :)

i too started with dos. trusty old dos. i never did learn how to make you work. my dad would set em up for me.

actually i started with nes. my first game was super mario bros/duck hunt

then i got dragon warrior.

ninja gaiden

double dragon (which was the bomb)

THEN i got dos.

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

i too started with dos. trusty old dos. i never did learn how to make you work. my dad would set em up for me.

actually i started with nes. my first game was super mario bros/duck hunt

then i got dragon warrior.

ninja gaiden

double dragon (which was the bomb)

THEN i got dos.

I had all of those games, ah good memories.....also tons of frustration but I love my rose colored glasses :p

I used to know how to use dos, but it has been so long that i no longer am proficient.

I would like to know how to use Dosbox however, as i have older games that i can no longer play, ah TIE Fighter, how i miss you.

I am really looking forward to Dragon Age, I like the idea of having so many different origin stories to work with. I find that I usually get really sick and tired of the beginning parts of RPGs so being able to pick a different way to begin the game every once in a while should help break the monotony. Looks like they are more liberal with the blood then i would like but i can live with that in the end.

I had all of those games, ah good memories.....also tons of frustration but I love my rose colored glasses :p

I used to know how to use dos, but it has been so long that i no longer am proficient.

I would like to know how to use Dosbox however, as i have older games that i can no longer play, ah TIE Fighter, how i miss you.

I am really looking forward to Dragon Age, I like the idea of having so many different origin stories to work with. I find that I usually get really sick and tired of the beginning parts of RPGs so being able to pick a different way to begin the game every once in a while should help break the monotony. Looks like they are more liberal with the blood then i would like but i can live with that in the end.

DOSbox is awesome, if you used DOS that is.

All the instructions you would ever need are available on the site.

Oh get over yourself, mkreku.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"