Witcher 2 'leaked' video

Maria Caliban

I disliked the sewers and dungeons, rather than have 3 feet of visibility I would crank the brightness and gamma all the way up, instantly making everything very ugly.

Drinking Cat potion didn't come to mind?

Swamp was horrible the first time, and especially because the map is really confusing in what you can go through and what you can't. THEN there was a huge amount of back and forth. Second time I played it I noticed that I was economising the running round and new all the routes, and it wasn't so bad.

The swamp wasn't my favourite zone, at least in Chapter 2, especially at night - seemed to me more monsters came out then. The Arcehspores or the Coccacidium were almost unbeatable for me when I first played too.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What was horrible about the swamp was that huge, kickass plant popping up on the most inopportune times. I couldn't kill on my first playthrough and had to run away constantly.

What were they thinking when they put a special bounty in that spot anyways? The ones before and after are always in more isolated areas and could be easily avoided. But not that plant!

What was horrible about the swamp was that huge, kickass plant popping up on the most inopportune times. I couldn't kill on my first playthrough and had to run away constantly.

What were they thinking when they put a special bounty in that spot anyways? The ones before and after are always in more isolated areas and could be easily avoided. But not that plant!

What was so hard with that? Just set it on fire and beat the hell out of it with strong style. Dies in ~5 seconds.

What was so hard with that? Just set it on fire and beat the hell out of it with strong style. Dies in ~5 seconds.

Yep, second time around I smashed it easy. But the first time out, I had no idea wtf I was doing to be frank, it was a brick wall.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And the swamp in end-game... I just ran from point A to B the whole time, was painless that way.

Same.

Still made it a pain to navigate, and hated that I had to clean areas around caves before I could enter, so I had to battle the horde that followed me... ugh.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

That was a tough fight early in that chapter. Incineration and poson reistance helps a lot. I always used the fast style against the echinops and variants even though it doesn't do as much damage as the strong style. The fast style hits so quickly and often that it prevents counterattacks.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I'm just hoping it doesn't end up Americanized for the sake of revenue.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I never got to the Swamp in the first game. It was early in Vizima when I decided that I had given the game enough of a chance and that I'd be having more fun doing pretty much anything else. The combat was the worst of both worlds (too shallow to be tactically interesting while too easy to be twitch-game interesting), the management aspect was a chore, the level design was tedious, the characters were all unlikeable (especially the one I was playing as), none of the factions seemed worth fighting for (including the supposed buddies who the game assumed I would want to help at the beginning), and the misogyny was rather off-putting.

So, yeah, it's going to take some reports of pretty impressive improvements to get me to give the sequel a try.

I never got to the Swamp in the first game. It was early in Vizima when I decided that I had given the game enough of a chance and that I'd be having more fun doing pretty much anything else. The combat was the worst of both worlds (too shallow to be tactically interesting while too easy to be twitch-game interesting), the management aspect was a chore, the level design was tedious, the characters were all unlikeable (especially the one I was playing as), none of the factions seemed worth fighting for (including the supposed buddies who the game assumed I would want to help at the beginning), and the misogyny was rather off-putting.

So, yeah, it's going to take some reports of pretty impressive improvements to get me to give the sequel a try.

It's kinda funny. I sorta agree with all those points, but I still quite enjoyed the game.

Maybe it was the boobie cards?