Dragon Age Origins

Gorth

the hound looks like a mastiff to me.

i thought that was what it was actually until someone said "ferelden war hound"

looks like a dog i saw last weekend. scary ass mother ****er

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

That gives new meaning to the term "dogs of war".

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Will there be armoured bears and can we have sex with them?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

A Gamestop trailer -- Writing an Epic. Mike likes to play up the wargame aspect, I see. I'm of the opinion that BioWare is high, dark fantasy, but they seem to insist it's low fantasy despite the elves, dragons, dwarves, evil blight pouring out of the land todestroy all, and people running around tossing fireballs.

Tim Curry and Simon Templeton as still great though.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

A Gamestop trailer -- Writing an Epic. Mike likes to play up the wargame aspect, I see. I'm of the opinion that BioWare is high, dark fantasy, but they seem to insist it's low fantasy despite the elves, dragons, dwarves, evil blight pouring out of the land todestroy all, and people running around tossing fireballs.

Tim Curry and Simon Templeton as still great though.

"We have all the elements of the high fantasy but it ain't high fantasy." Feels bit like certain type of bands that say they're alternative or some "hip" genre, because for some reason they can't admit that they're actually a pop group. It'd be much easier for both Bioware and the players if they'd just say it's original IP fantasy game with elfs and dwarfs. You're chosen one and you're going to save the world. There's no need to talk about how it's not those things just because there might be some political backstabbing or power struggle going on. Even in Baldur's Gate, the game that defines traditional fantasy computer RPG, had that. "Tough" moral choices? More like choices in just about every RPG.

Familar and unimaginative are good for the mass market. Bioware should embrace that.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Tim Curry?

I think I remember him best as Frank N. Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show :down:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Morrigan seems like another (extremely) emotionally unstable lass. First she nearly cries when she has to let go off mommy's skirt, then later she asks power-armoured PC-dude to kill mommy off.

Seems like Wynne is the only sane lady in the game.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

morrigan is hot so she goes in my party

wynne is not so i feed her to the hound.

that's how things roll in my town.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Morrigan seems like another (extremely) emotionally unstable lass. First she nearly cries when she has to let go off mommy's skirt, then later she asks power-armoured PC-dude to kill mommy off.

Well she can't be worse than Dawnstar. But I agree, Bioware has a history for whiney chicks.

Well she can't be worse than Dawnstar. But I agree, Bioware has a history for whiney chicks.

Leliana is the whiney chick.

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Leliana is the whiney chick.

Oh noes another chick I haven't heard of. How many are there anyway? And what about the male companions? Are they all like Carth?

No, there's an alcoholic dwarf.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"