Dragon Age Origins

Gorth

As long as the game is not designed around the player having to know past events in the books, then it does not matter much to me.

Was it ever revealed what that swamp witch told Maric in maybe the first three chapters of the book?

As long as the game is not designed around the player having to know past events in the books, then it does not matter much to me.

Was it ever revealed what that swamp witch told Maric in maybe the first three chapters of the book?

Nope.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I am also disappointed with the character's passiveness when they got covered in blood in the trailer...

Even past Bio games were better than that...

I think Bio's problem is that they try to be too cinematic. It's a game for God's sake, not a movie...

That is why I think the introduction of 3d in rpgs was a bad thing. The isometric view in the infinity engine games was sooooo cool and easy to play with. They could have improved the models but otherwise it was pretty fine.

Captain Haddock is the freaking ****.

On a related note: the [iNTELLIGENCE] thing just doesn't get old. It still makes me laugh.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

is there a lesbian romance option?

better yet, a three way option?

edit: the game in action looks completely ridiculous. i hope it's fun, because it looks silly. like a grindhouse D&D, but because the blood is mortal kombat style instead of Fallout 1+2 style, it just looks awful.

more games need good death animations.

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

edit: the game in action looks completely ridiculous. i hope it's fun, because it looks silly. like a grindhouse D&D, but because the blood is mortal kombat style instead of Fallout 1+2 style, it just looks awful.

Well, there was the Bloody Mess -trait in Fallouts.. And you can turn the violence down in DA if the Braindead stuff annoys.

Maria, can you tell me if I also can have sex with dogs?

:banghead: Yeah, I know that too.

As I understand it, your dreams of doggy romance will never be fulfilled as Dog comes from a traditional family who'd never forgive him if he went cross-species. However, in a certain brothel, there awaits a canine companion who

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

All.the.****ing.time.

I can't wait for the console version reviews :aiee:

As I understand it, your dreams of doggy romance will never be fulfilled as Dog comes from a traditional family who'd never forgive him if he went cross-species. However, in a certain brothel, there awaits a canine companion who’s willing to lavish you with all the love and affection desired for a small fee.

Oh my...

Edited by Syraxis

Maria, can you tell me if I also can have sex with dogs?

:aiee: Yeah, I know that too.

As I understand it, your dreams of doggy romance will never be fulfilled as Dog comes from a traditional family who'd never forgive him if he went cross-species. However, in a certain brothel, there awaits a canine companion who

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sheep and dogs don't deserve the pleasure experienced humans can provide? You conservative racist (speciesist?) pigs!

As long a shady dog/sheep won't stop me and ask "how much for the night", everything is fine with me :facepalm:

Peanut butter.

That is all.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

:( Yeah, I know that too.