Dragon Age Origins

Gorth

There's a bruhaha at the BioBoards over a bit of information that's been dropped about the nature of the Grey Wardens.

During the Joining, you drink magically manipulated darkspawn blood. This gives you the ability to sense darkspawn and it means you won't succumb to the blight... for awhile. While most people catch the blight and die in day (or become a ghoul) a Grey Warden infects themselves and can live for about a decade before the disease overwhelms them. Traditionally, Grey Wardens end their lives by walking alone into the Deep Roads.

A number of forumites believe that this forces a 'bad ending'

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

A number of forumites believe that this forces a 'bad ending'’on everyone.

Not necessarily, I see no reason why there couldn't be some kind of cure.

But I think it would be great if the last thing you do in game is to go alone in the Deep Roads and have a epic fight against a horde of Darkspawn you can't win.

song will be played during the end scene.

If that happens, I think the end credits will start pretty quick in my game :brows:

Perhaps you would prefer

Anyway I'm fine with the ending, but I would love a game where you played the villian and died in the ending no matter what you did. So perhaps I'm not the best person to ask.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif