Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

yes they do. but sometimes they are required to wait until a certain time to post their review. which is why i asked if we'll have to wait until the game is out to see any reviews.

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

This thread's kinda made me realize that there are actually a few interesting games on the way. I don't know that I'd say I'm "looking forward" to many of them -- best way I know to ruin something is waste a month or five anticipating it -- but currently on the list:

- Dragon Age (been looking for a party-based fantasy game for ages. Drakensang was all right, but a little clunky somehow)

- Alpha Protocol

- Divinity 2 (did I hear something about Divine Divinity being re-released? Wouldn't mind that one, either)

- The Witcher 2

- Eschalon Book 2

- Diablo 3

- Mass Effect 2

And in the Maaaaybe category:

- Risen

- Fallout 3 (GotY. Have been waiting for that one specifically, since I'm not all that big on shooter-style game play to begin with. But if that one works out well enough for me, the Fallout: New Vegas will probably appear on that top list as well).

For me, that's an obscene number of games. I blame it on the relatively new hardware I got last year.

im adding fifa 10 to my list. its getting great reviews so far.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Don't forget there are two versions of Fifa 10, the 360/PS3 one and the PC/Wii/PS2 one. Only the 360/PS3 version is worth getting.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

yeah im gonna go 360 for fifa 10. i like my sports games on consoles for ease of parties at my house.

although i REALLY want blood bowl for PC.

I'm definitely looking forward to Bloodlines 2 by the reunited Troika somewhere in the not so likely future and Planescape: Torment 2, 3 and 4, as well as a hostile takeover of Bethsoft to reclaim the Fallout IP and restore the good name of Fallout with a true sequel to Fallout 2.. Oh, you mean games that has been announced.. well.. Short list: Bioshock 2. Hopefully a bit of light entertainment and action adventure with minimal of that role-playing and realism that has become so popular. I can easily do without realism, because I've got too much of that in my life already. Too bad NFS Shift'ed away from the arrow keys driving or that might have been worth a few hours relaxation.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Before the year ends, the only games I will purchase are the English version of Divinity 2: Ego Draconis (I already own a German version, but I wish to support Larian Studios), Venetica & the sequel to King's Bounty (if it will still be released this year).

For Dragon Age I will wait til the price drops. My hype-o-meter dropped too much the past weeks.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I'd like to finish off my game of NWN2 and then get into MotB, but I just can't face the cycle of buffing my party before every battle. I had a rod of buffing mod but it only worked when it felt like it usually resulting in my gnashing my teeth and clawing at my desk.

Screw the OC and jump straight into MotB, there's more story and less annoying battles there.

I need to get KotOR 2 PC, but I can't find it anywhere. :lol:

I'll just use the Purkake method: I alreay have the game on the Xbox, I'll just download it on the PC ths time around. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I thought you remembered what you said about not buying Mass Effect (I think that was the game) a second time just to play it on another platform.

Nevermind, then. I'm not accusing you or anything.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"