What are you playing now

Gorth

yeah Edwin is pretty insanely good

i remember one playthrough i had with me (fighter/mage), Nalia, Imoen, Edwin, Haer'dalis, and Jan

was so crazily powerful

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

After ~1 year I could force myself to reinstall Thief: Deadly Shadows, and managed to get through the tutorial.

Maybe in 5 years I'll actually finish it.

Gaaaawwwd, there's no emote that can convey how much I hate sneaking. Still, a great game is a great game.

NOT looking forward to the Cradle. Last time I spent 10 minutes in a room spinning around checking for zombies before picking a lock. And it still managed to hit me from behind, the patient bastard.

ATMOSPHERE, with capital letters man. And my only grudge with it is because of my impatience, which can be fixed with a good old blackjack and/or bow.

(And no, I don't consider blackjacking to be proper sneaking.)

After ~1 year I could force myself to reinstall Thief: Deadly Shadows, and managed to get through the tutorial.

Maybe in 5 years I'll actually finish it.

Gaaaawwwd, there's no emote that can convey how much I hate sneaking. Still, a great game is a great game.

NOT looking forward to the Cradle. Last time I spent 10 minutes in a room spinning around checking for zombies before picking a lock. And it still managed to hit me from behind, the patient bastard.

Sneaking/timing games are my Achilles heel. If you've got a game where it's ONLY viable to sneak, I'm NEVER going to play it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Sneaking/timing games are my Achilles heel. If you've got a game where it's ONLY viable to sneak, I'm NEVER going to play it.

Back in the day, they said Thief 1 is impossible to beat with frontal assaults. I killed 3 guards simultaneously. When I was 12. So yeah..

BlazBlue and Red Faction: Guerilla. BlazBlue is certainly the better of the two; its one of the best games I've played in a while. RF, on the other hand, is fairly meh- its good, but it has very little plot.

I recently got around to playing Assassin's Creed (I've had for several months, but just never had time to play it). I wish I had played it earlier. I liked it. It was an interesting take on the open-world genre, except that it was good (technically Oblivion and FO3 were open-world too, but they were RPGs so I don't group them with GTA, etc.). The storyline made very little sense on the whole; the ending was very much a surprise, as it really had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the game. I recommend it, though.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

BlazBlue and Red Faction: Guerilla. BlazBlue is certainly the better of the two; its one of the best games I've played in a while. RF, on the other hand, is fairly meh- its good, but it has very little plot.

I recently got around to playing Assassin's Creed (I've had for several months, but just never had time to play it). I wish I had played it earlier. I liked it. It was an interesting take on the open-world genre, except that it was good (technically Oblivion and FO3 were open-world too, but they were RPGs so I don't group them with GTA, etc.). The storyline made very little sense on the whole; the ending was very much a surprise, as it really had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the game. I recommend it, though.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

i remember one playthrough i had with me (fighter/mage), Nalia, Imoen, Edwin, Haer'dalis, and Jan

was so crazily powerful

6 Arcane magic users? I can't imagine playing a full group without any divine casters for the healing. Playing a small group without healing isn't too bad, especially if you manage to pick up a regeneration item or two and it's easier to keep all your characters health when you've got fewer of them to keep track of.

was so crazily powerful

6 Arcane magic users? I can't imagine playing a full group without any divine casters for the healing. Playing a small group without healing isn't too bad, especially if you manage to pick up a regeneration item or two and it's easier to keep all your characters health when you've got fewer of them to keep track of.

i only ever use divine casters for buffs for my fighters really, but with this party i'd just completely obliterate any enemies and not really even need to heal

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

SoZ, am trying out my first Eldritch Knight and Red Dragon Disiciple twink builds.

BG2, naturally, still making my modded build so haven't chosen a character yet. Maybe it's nostalgia, but after the over-kill of choice in NWN2 / 3.5E I find the ludicrously restrictive AD&D 2E strangely comforting.

Weird.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

I'm not all the satisfied with SE. Sure the VA are superb but otherwise it just feels weird. And when i change back an forth between original and SE i get the feeling that most of the time old pixel convey everything much better than this fancy new art style.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

A chunk of my childhood just arrived in the mail, so I'll be playing Street Fighter.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Lord of the Rings Online - Almost 60 on my Rune Keeper...pretty excited. Now I can work on getting my radiance gear.

Mass Effect - Enjoying the game, just not playing it that much thanks to Lotro.

I played the new Blood Bowl game at a friends place, its a lot of fun but I think there will be hellish problems with balance. Each team is ordered by speed-skill-strength and strength absolutely dominates, its not possible to win a game with a weaker team when half your team is obliterated in the first few turns. Especially if you play online and you have to spend all you money to buy and upgrade new players all the time because the old ones keep dying.

Skaven are the coolest, but they stink. I managed to win a single game against the Goblins but half my team died.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "