What are you playing now

Gorth

I just wish that someone does a proper mod that shoehorns in 3rd ed rules to remove hard class restrictions on weapons and armour.
Hmm. BG2Tweaks has a component which allows thieving and casting in heavy armor (with appropriate penalties), but it doesn't allow pure mages to wear armor. The problem lies deeper, I think, with the absence of feats and how dual/multiclassing is handled. I don't think it would make much sense to have the squishies don a full plate and get the same benefits as fighter classes do... not even barbarians can wear all armor. All in all, I think it's fair. edit: except for some stupid random restrictions on race/class combinations, that is. Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

curently in big boredom having fun only with Final Fantasy IV on Playstation 2, Crisis Core on PSP and DotA on PC...

hopefuly i will have new NWN2 patch this week...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

RE4. I've only come to the first dynamite throwers but i like it. This might just be fun ride.

Though I warn you. It gets extremely frustrating and difficult at times, especially if you run out of ammo or can't quite hit some sensible spots. I played the Wii version, and I can't imagine how to play that on the PC. Are you using a gamepad?

I'm using a gamepad, i use a gamepad on all console ports (except Dead space).The aiming is still kinda crappy but that's RE. And the only beef i have until now is the small inventory :D Ammo shortage might become a problem but i'm getting used to use as little of it as possible, if i can i slash and kick. Grenades will still take some time getting used to though.

What about weapons? I heard the pistol can be kept for the whole game, but what about others? Shotgun comes handy, but takes a lot of space. Rifle and Rocket launcher i haven't managed to try out yet, since the require more vertical space than i have. i've tried the TMP but it looks like only wasting ammo by using that.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I'm using a gamepad, i use a gamepad on all console ports (except Dead space).The aiming is still kinda crappy but that's RE. And the only beef i have until now is the small inventory :D Ammo shortage might become a problem but i'm getting used to use as little of it as possible, if i can i slash and kick. Grenades will still take some time getting used to though.

What about weapons? I heard the pistol can be kept for the whole game, but what about others? Shotgun comes handy, but takes a lot of space. Rifle and Rocket launcher i haven't managed to try out yet, since the require more vertical space than i have. i've tried the TMP but it looks like only wasting ammo by using that.

Yeah, the inventory is too small. But later when you have anough money you can extend it. Always keep a shotgun with you, it's crucial. Later you get Riot gun, 2 or 3 types of rifles, a small machine gun, a Magnum .44 etc.

I always had a 9mm Pistol (Red9), a Magnum .44, a Riot Shotgun, a submachie gun and a rifle with me (with extended space though). So keep collecting gems and money wherever possible, a bit furher in the game there will be a merchant where you can sell/buy stuff.

RE4. I've only come to the first dynamite throwers but i like it. This might just be fun ride.

Though I warn you. It gets extremely frustrating and difficult at times, especially if you run out of ammo or can't quite hit some sensible spots. I played the Wii version, and I can't imagine how to play that on the PC. Are you using a gamepad?

It's piss easy with a mouse.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's piss easy with a mouse.

I used the mouse hack and I couldn't hit anything. It was way too coarse.

Yeah, i've tried the mouse hack too ... it'd be easier playing with the keyboard :sorcerer: Good thing i learned the 180 turn quickly or i'd be diing a lot more.

Met the trader, hopefully he'll have more next time i meet him.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Is there just one mouse hack? Because the one I used made everything too easy due to the enemies being slow as molasses.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hey, Poz made a post about an 'RPG ultimate collection,' but it's not an English version. Does anyone know of a compilation title I can buy that includes the Black Isle/Bioware classics, such as BGs, IWDs, PS:T, FOs, and the like? If so, I'll post I'm playing that. As it is, I'm playing farmville and Mafia Wars on Facebook.

Guys, is the Tex Murphy series worth a damn?

I'd rank them as my second favorite adventure game series ever, I grew up playing them.

I don't think they've aged well though.

Martian Memorandum was the best, if I recall.

I'm still boxing with Fight Night Round 4. I'm finally in the top six of my weight class, and after some pretty rough matches against the middle of the top ten and pretty much all of the boxers ranked up to twenty, I've scored consecutive early knockouts of the fourth and third ranked boxers. I'm about to challenge to number one contender, then hopefully get a shot at one of the three middleweight titles.

Or I could get knocked out again.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I got a promo copy of Overlord 2... I'm actually impressed, makes me wanna go buy Overlord.

Damn minions are cute...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

L4D with Ros, Der, and nightshade. We did quite well on death toll, until we got to the "run to the climax" bit (where you make your way from the saferoom to the final hold out position) then we had der go afk on the phone, and we got the bejesus kicked out of us by the zombies witches and tanks.

We started at green health (80 range) and got to the event (the second try) with two people on temporary and me having been revived. But finally we figured it out and got away.

Then Der and Ros dropped and we got two pugs... the second pug promptly TKed us in the first level.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

L4D with Ros, Der, and nightshade. We did quite well on death toll, until we got to the "run to the climax" bit (where you make your way from the saferoom to the final hold out position) then we had der go afk on the phone, and we got the bejesus kicked out of us by the zombies witches and tanks.

We started at green health (80 range) and got to the event (the second try) with two people on temporary and me having been revived. But finally we figured it out and got away.

Then Der and Ros dropped and we got two pugs... the second pug promptly TKed us in the first level.

We were also playing on advanced until half way through the 4th level when we kicked it up to expert. Otherwise you guys would have died a few more times with those tanks throwing you all over the place.

Did the second guy actually open fire on you guys? I do that an awful lot with another group that I play with. We compete for special infected kills which often means incapping the person in front of you so that he doesn't get the kill and then trying to take out the special before his pistols take you down. Can be a lot of fun if you've got a group that can handle playing expert with severely limited health and bodies.

We were also playing on advanced until half way through the 4th level when we kicked it up to expert. Otherwise you guys would have died a few more times with those tanks throwing you all over the place.

Did the second guy actually open fire on you guys? I do that an awful lot with another group that I play with. We compete for special infected kills which often means incapping the person in front of you so that he doesn't get the kill and then trying to take out the special before his pistols take you down. Can be a lot of fun if you've got a group that can handle playing expert with severely limited health and bodies.

he opened up on us IN THE GREEN HOUSE of dead air.

Anyway, I'm playing "get Internet Explorer 8 so I can beta test" and ghostbusters.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

he opened up on us IN THE GREEN HOUSE of dead air.

Bah, griefer fail. If you are going to join a game to screw people over why would you do it at the beginning of a level? Wait until they are about to hit the safe room and then gun them down. Some people just don't think these things through very well. :)

BG2

mostly done with all the chapter 2 quests before going to spellhold - just finishing up character quests

sticking to my core party of me (inquisitor), jaheira, and jan

currently just picked up valygar and heading to the planar sphere - then after i do that and ditch him i still have to go do mazzy, haer'dalis, and edwin's quests

still haven't decided if i'm gonna grab imoen - was thinking of replacing jan with her, but he's been pretty badass this time through, and hasn't been annoying the crap outta me with his banter

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

It's a pity but there are members I never end up taking - Cernd and Valygar because they are the most boring people in the world (they're like Carth, except they know to shut up a little more), Aerie and Haer-Dalis because they are bloody annoying.

Finished Planar Sphere myself and probably going to side with Bohdi to go to spellhold, just because it's the first time in ages that I can (I usually play thief, or have Keldorn in the party).

It's a pity but there are members I never end up taking - Cernd and Valygar because they are the most boring people in the world (they're like Carth, except they know to shut up a little more), Aerie and Haer-Dalis because they are bloody annoying.

I know. I almost always have Edwin in my party. It's hard not to use him when he gets a crapload more spells than any other mage. >_< Imoen is almost always in my group because I just can't seem to kick her out. You go all that way and "Nah, we don't really want you." just doesn't seem right. Minsc is usually the third character in my party because a party without Minsc isn't really a party at all. That only leaves 2 spots left open if I go with a full group.

Edited by Deraldin